Eye Ball @ Ortigas?

Guest adi116

sept 10????bakit naman wednesday?d kasi ako makakapunta kasi may pasok ako sa gabi.but sept 11 will do dahil rest day ko yun.baka naman pwedeng sept 11 na lang.please, please, pretty FFLEASE!!

im ok on thursday.  san nyo gusto?  san ba mas ok sa inyo?

pegasus, lady inn, catwalk and bartolina 1 and 2 , anywhere will do,hehe! :) ;) :D

baka hindi na SAP ang atupagin natin nyan!

Ok na din ako this thursday (September 11, 7:00 pm). Sa megamall, laki ng parking don kaya cgurado wala tayo problem sa pag park.

Any suggestions kung saang specific place or resto? How about metro cafe? Ok food dun, mura pa. Wala lang kasi ako contacts to make reservations, may i ask for a kind hearted person who will volunteer to make the reservation?

Also, to estimate the number of attendees, these are the person who expressed their interest to attend:

schadow1 - 80% sure

mariolouis - 100% sure

chibako - will try his best

ppcsurfr - he'll see if he can

spv_dman - will try. (Hope to see you there! para ma-set-up na natin ang pass through, hehehe...)

rodnav - can make it on thursday

randy - 100% sure

hottee_male - rest day is on thursday. (no excuses pag di nakarating)

adi116 - i'll be there!

To others who are also interested, please join us in commemorating the second year anniversary of the September 11 tragedy, este grand eye ball pala ng smartphone users!!!

You may post, send pm, or text me to update the list of attendees.

as of the moment, most of us di pwede ng friday. Yun din ang reason kaya di kami nakasama last friday sa EB nyo. Hope you could attend even if it will be held this thursday. :)

Ok. meron pa naman cgurong mga events na dadating na walang conflict with regards to our scheds. I just hope na matuloy ang eyeball na ito at madami ang magparticipate for the success of other future events.

Guest binky_p

gud luck sa upcoming Eb nyo sa ortigas. sana maging successful din event na yan then post it up here para makita naman ng mga di nakapunta....

Paul has already acknowledged our thread (EB in Makati)..tnx Paul...

sa mga malapit dyan sa ortigas, try to drop by to experience this exciting event, meeting people with one common phone in tow, Smartphone. :)

Good Luck guys..

Thanks binky. I hope someday we could organize a bigger event. That would only materialize if we would be united in supporting small events like this. As quoted from a famous commercial line: "Great things start from small beginning..." :)

adi, set mo na yung place and time. sa seattle's best na lang siguro para di na kailangan magpa-reserve.

then pag walang ma-pwestuhan, lipat sa starbucks. may mga # ka naman ng mga nag-confirm eh.

Ok sa akin ang seattle's best. Kung wala nang other suggestions or violent reactions re: date, time and place. Final na. It would be on September 11, 2003 (thursday) 7:00 pm at seattle's best - megastrip (megamall).

These are the list of people that surely and most likely will be attending:

grifter- will try to pass by din

BrAGoL - will try to pass by

schadow1 - 80% sure

mariolouis - 100% sure

chibako - will try his best

ppcsurfr - he'll see if he can

spv_dman - will try. (Hope to see you there! para ma-set-up na natin ang pass through, hehehe...)

rodnav - can make it on thursday

randy - 100% sure

adi116 - i'll be there!

Problem, wala pa nag-volunteer to bring a laptop and a camera. Yung laptop, ok lang cguro na wala muna - pero kung may magdadala mas lalong ok. Yung camera, sana may volunteer para naman may ma-ipost tayo to this forum.

Meeting Agenda:

- share something about your self (getting to know each other personally)

- sharing of SAP ideas

- feature (applications or customization) of your smartphone that you think is unique from our smartphone

- smartphone problems and solution (How tos... hopefully ma-document ko, para may mai-contribute tayo)

- future plans and activities

- others (anything goes)

Ok na din ako this thursday (September 11, 7:00 pm). Sa megamall, laki ng parking don kaya cgurado wala tayo problem sa pag park. 

haha!!i'm positive!!dadating ako.i just need to know the time and the place.yung confirmed na

Any suggestions kung saang specific place or resto? How about metro cafe? Ok food dun, mura pa. Wala lang kasi ako contacts to make reservations, may i ask for a kind hearted person who will volunteer to make the reservation?

Also, to estimate the number of attendees, these are the person who expressed their interest to attend:

schadow1 - 80% sure

mariolouis - 100% sure

chibako    - will try his best

ppcsurfr  - he'll see if he can

spv_dman  - will try. (Hope to see you there! para ma-set-up na natin ang pass through, hehehe...)

rodnav    - can make it on thursday

randy      - 100% sure

adi116    - i'll be there!

To others who are also interested, please join us in commemorating the second year anniversary of the September 11 tragedy, este grand eye ball pala ng smartphone users!!!

You may post, send pm, or text me to update the list of attendees.