ADDICT MOBILE/SMART Concerns

Guest grifter

Guest neuromancer

yup, kelangan pa ulit ulit mong tawagan para makapasok ka, anyways, i tried bal ? then 211 pero sabi BAL service cannot be found... well, anyways thanks for the info.

another question pala if i may ask, i've tried installing whoCallMgr saka mytools, successful installation naman sya pero nung ni reremove ko na tong mga apps na to, sabi "Cannot remove this program..." daw. has anyone encountered this problem before? anong ginawa nyo?

@neuromancer: try calling *888.. kso malimit sira un.

Baka tumatakbo pa (app running in bkgnd). Try mong reboot. Tapos gamitin mo activesync add/remove programs.

another question pala if i may ask, i've tried installing whoCallMgr saka mytools, successful installation naman sya pero nung ni reremove ko na tong mga apps na to, sabi "Cannot remove this program..." daw. has anyone encountered this problem before? anong ginawa nyo?

Guest dinoalbert

close the apps with Task Manager (Tools-->Show Process List-->highlight the app, then Kill Process)

then saka mo uninstall

Guest neuromancer

cool ;) it worked, i used Task Manager, meron pa akong isang app na gustong i remove, yung Micro Cheng MyTools for SmartPhone, everytime

i reremove ko sya through Settings, cannot remove pa rin yung message. Wala namang running process na related sa app na to. Do I have to tinker with the registry?

close the apps with http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7065>Task Manager (Tools-->Show Process List-->highlight the app, then Kill Process)

then saka mo uninstall

Guest dinoalbert

I havent used MyTools pa yata.

When you open My Tools, wala bang option doon to "exit" or "quit" ? I think its the same as Xbar...you have to quit the app running in the background before you can uninstall it

Guest neuromancer

yup, you're right, natanggal ko na yung app, and thanks for the xbar tip,

i tried it and its cool, don't have to use task manager to

switch apps anymore ;)

I havent used MyTools pa yata.

When you open My Tools, wala bang option doon to "exit" or "quit" ? I think its the same as Xbar...you have to quit the app running in the background before you can uninstall it

Guest mariolouis

@kap

pwede lakihan yung credit limit. yan kasi ang default daw nila. fax ka lang ng letter of request. tawag ka sa *888.

@grift

yung sun cell down ang WAP via GPRS.

pede pa rin ba kumuha ng sap sa plan 800 ngaun kahit sa smart gold or addict?? ung hindi offer lang sa company.. kc my cousin want 2 get one sa plan 800, e sabi daw ng kausap nya sa smart, wla daw offer na ganun sa smart or addict plan 800...

pede pa rin ba kumuha ng sap sa plan 800 ngaun kahit sa smart gold or addict?? ung hindi offer lang sa company.. kc my cousin want 2 get one sa plan 800, e sabi daw ng kausap nya sa smart, wla daw offer na ganun sa smart or addict plan 800...

I don't think it's possible, maybe in the near future pag nanjan na yung voyager. ;) kelangan ata corporate account to get a SAP for plan 800. I got my SAP at plan 800 from my mom's office. They have to reach atleast 30 people to subscribe to SMART para ibigay sa plan 800 yung SAP. :D

dun sa text, ano ung BILL? and UNBILLED?

unbilled is what you are presently consuming.kumbaga sa sari-sari store sa tapat ng bahay nyo,un ang listahan mo nga mga kinuha mo na hindi pa sinisingil sayo dahil wala pa ang due date.

hope this helps...

Guest howitzer_89

...how bout this... in the STK service (My Addictions)... when i click on lets say "Sport"... and click on another subheading what comes out is .."Error in plug-in data".. what gives?

Guest mariolouis

what is wap mms finder, sms yahoo mail, smart texting pldt textpad? i got it on my bill. mura lang naman yung total nila (around 100pesos). kaso, i wanna know what i am paying for!!!

@ ML.

i've used the mms finder but i've hadn't been billed for it yet, and i seem not to consume my data allocation so i'm using it here, hehe. there was one thing in my bill last month that concerned me, 2 calls that lasted a total of 50 mins! and what was not good about it was the number called was my own globe number! i seemed to have talked to myself for nearly an hour! asked smart about it but i had no proof as both of my phones's call histories didn't have the entries for those dates anymore and it was globe prepaid and not my globe line that was used. don't ask why i have 3 sims, they just came with the phones i've bought.

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest grifter

@*,

I have no GPRS signal as of the moment on my Addict Mobile SIM. Anybody else having this problem?

@rodnav,

Maybe you set your SMART line to divert to the GLOBE line.