GPRS Dialling Sticking Poll

Guest Pagemakers

Guest FragMeister

mine sticks on 'Dialling' about half the time, and even just a few minutes after connecting fine in the exact place!

I am lucky in that I am still on the 3 month email gprs promotion. If I were having to PAY then by now I would be really pi**ed rather than just being annoyed by it.

Would Orange Care honour a replacement after throwing the phone across the floor in frustration?

Posted from my SmartPhone!mine sticks on 'Dialling' about half the time, and even just a few minutes after connecting fine in the exact place!

I am lucky in that I am still on the 3 month email gprs promotion. If I were having to PAY then by now I would be really pi**ed rather than just being annoyed by it.

Would Orange Care honour a replacement after throwing the phone across the floor in frustration?

PS. Stuck on dialling three times while Posting from my SmartPhone!

Guest beersoft

I must have been good this week

GPRS has only stuck about 20% of the time, which i recon is a record for me.

for example today it worked in northampton, milton keynes, abusing the speed limit on the M! and in london N3.

it might be due to the blood sacrifice i made to our phone switch at work yesterday, and before you ask NO im not bleeding into a PABX everyday for you guys ;)

later

Owen

"my phones not broken, something must be wrong"

Don't know whether it was just 'cos of the fortuitous wave of 'good' GPRS that others seem to have experienced but when I was showing off in the pub on Saturday night (in Oxford) I connected quickly and EVERY time. Normally in West London it sucks ar*e.

I want an E200.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Pagemakers

Just bought a Nokia 6600 - selling it already by the way :) but one thing I noticed. In the 4 days of using it, IT NEVER ONCE FAILED TO CONNECT TO GPRS FIRST TIME using my Orange sim card. I put the same sim back into my e100 and hey presto on the first attempt it sticks on dialling.

If it is not a bug in the SPV's software I will eat my phone!