How much SPV2???

Guest jAy_R

Guest rodnav

hi guys,

the price for the SPV 2, voyager or E200 is 429 pounds sterling! that's 39208 pesos using the currency converter available on bloomberg.com.

i got the info here which is selling the thing on a preorder basis, delivery is suppose to be Oct 28.

but don't despair, the tanager is being sold at the site for 369.99 pounds, or 33815 pesos, so i don't think those prices would apply to our poor poverty stricken country.

if we extrapolate the current price of the tanager (17000 pesos current greenhills price for brand new unit smart locked, and that's on the high side) here and the ratio of tanager to voyager there, the price here should be about 20k pesos. if we factor in the depreciation of SAP when it first came which was 22k (but it was only available for plan subscribers), it should be around 26-30k.

what do you guys think?

Guest grifter

26-30k is not bad. but still pretty expensive.

Lesson learned from SAP1 -- buy SAP2 after 6 months to see if there are any problems with it. ;)

Guest chibako
Lesson learned from SAP1 -- buy SAP2 after 6 months to see if there are any problems with it. :D

I agree! And also by that time, mura na din yung SAP2 sa greenhills! hehehe! ;) baka may second hand units na din! :wink:

Guest chibako
pag lahat naghintay, e di walang second hand na bebenta. :lol:

hohonga naman! ;) so kung kaya nyo bumili ng SPV2, bili na kayo! tapos pag nagsawa na kayo... benta nyo na para may second hand unit na! hehehe! :D :wink:

as far as i know,ang mga most likely na bumili agad ng spv2 any yung mga nagpapaka"techie" or yung nagdudunungdunungan.tapos,pag hindi niya na ma-dig yung phone,ibebenta niya.parang yung mga bumili ng spv1 at binenta rin.