[UPDATED: 14/10/2003] IMeter V1.0b (DUTCH LANGUAGE PACK)

Guest MoRFLeZ

Hi!

I've just received the translations from Maves!

Thanks!

I'll test and package them this week.

Also, i'll release a 1.0b version soon which corrects a bug with the

"signal quality" window which refuses to disapear sometimes

and include in the total the volume sent from the smartphone...

(currently only the download volume is shown)

See ya soon!

Twyx

-> The good idea of the day (from Kriskool) to make a homescreen plugin to show IMeter counters!

Hello everybody,

i'm pleased to let you know that IMeter 1.0b is out now:

* uploaded bytes are now added in the total

* the signal quality now shuts down every times

And ..........

English Language Pack is also available thanks to Arvin Jay Cando !!!! ;)

Everything here:

IMeter

Just install IMeter 1.0b and then install the language pack "et voilà"!

Have fun!

Twyx

Guest adi116

@twyx

Thank you very much! But, are there any alternate download sites? I find difficulty in downloading the file, it only downloads 2.5 Kb (or Ko in your translation). I believe its 47 kb. ;)

Guest MoRFLeZ
@twyx

Thank you very much! But, are there any alternate download sites? I find difficulty in downloading the file, it only downloads 2.5 Kb (or Ko in your translation). I believe its 47 kb. ;)

Check the first page of this thread....

Guest chucky.egg

This is GREAT

Thanks guys for all your hard work, and for actually coming through with it! Orange (and others) would do well to listen as carefully to their public!

Guest FrankyG

Hi,

Is it possible to define discounts such as x minutes free per month (any network and anytime)?

Also, although my GPRS is free at the moment, the tariff I'll be on later is £4 for 2MB, additional MB at £3 per Meg...can this be defined in the program? I've just installed I-meter so have yet to fully explore...which begins on my train ride home ;) Any input welcome...

Guest fraser

Brilliant. Joins Smart Explorer and Task Manager as essential apps on any Smartphone!!

Does Task Manager have a mechanism where you can register an app not to get killed with the "quit all and close" option? Only improvement I'd suggest for iMeter is to do this, so that it's running at all times.

Guest MoRFLeZ
Brilliant. Joins http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=55367>Smart Explorer and http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7065>Task Manager as essential apps on any Smartphone!!

Does http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7065>Task Manager have a mechanism where you can register an app not to get killed with the "quit all and close" option? Only improvement I'd suggest for iMeter is to do this, so that it's running at all times.

Hmmm on my phone I can quit all programs with Task Manager .. and IMeter will still run as a process in the background...

Guest matanglawin

i noticed that whenever an sms is sent to multiple contacts/receipients, IMeter counts it only as one...just like the counter in our standard sent message folder. :D

other than that...i'm very pleased with this very functional application! ;)

Guest MoRFLeZ

Yeah .. IMeter counts SMS, MMS and e-mail by checking the "sent folder"! So there isn't a current fix for that I would expect.

Without taking a brand new approach...

Hey i will count the number of receipient!

Moreover, there is also something to do if the SMS is

bigger than 160 chars and has been broken into multiple messages...

In the next release probably ;)

Guest fraser
Hmmm on my phone I can quit all programs with Task Manager .. and IMeter will still run as a process in the background...

Hmm, same here. I could have sworn that it didn't work last time I tired t! Perhaps it was 1.0a it didn't work on? Who cares, I'm happy now!

Guest adi116

Aside from the SMS, another thing I noted is about the Voice call duration. Is this totally dependent on the call register? If this is dependent on the call register, may i request to do something about this also, beause we all know that if the call register reached the maximum number of calls that it can register, the oldest entry will be deleted. In my case, The oldest entry (that wass deleted) is still a part of my monthly billing cycle. Maybe this is the reason why the voice duration no longer accumulates, sometimes also it depreciates.

Voice calls are currently taken from the system call logs.

However, i've been asked to track the calls without it because of privacy...

(some don't want their girl friend to see who they have called :-P )

Anyway, it's in my todo list !

I've seen somewhere that there is a reg key that could allow you to increase the number of calls stored b4 they are removed... Not great but it may help you to wait for a new IMeter containing what you asked for ;)

Guest mattscholey

Confused about the GPRS units:

1) Which month is which. In the top it says Sep-Oct, and I assume this means 1st Sept to 1st Oct. But today is 12th Oct and the only box with numbers in is te Sep-Oct one. So where are this months figures counted?

2) What is a ko? Is it the same as a kb?

3) The only GPRS i've used this month has been just now, downloading the WindowsMedia.com favourite twice. PIE told me that the size of the page was 4.83KB. I've downloaded this page two times. IMeter says ive downloaded: Actual volume: 77.48ko Invoiced volume: 80.00ko

I'm confused. What does this all mean in relation to how many MB's i've downloaded, and how much it will cost on my bill.

Thanks,

matt

Guest MoRFLeZ
Confused about the GPRS units:

1)  Which month is which.  In the top it says Sep-Oct, and I assume this means 1st Sept to 1st Oct.  But today is 12th Oct and the only box with numbers in is te Sep-Oct one.  So where are this months figures counted?

IMeter is set to change on the 13th - this can be changed to your liking under preference.