cant access smart menu

Guest poofy

quick close or free memory, sometimes via http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=7065>Task Manager.

baka bug ng STK service. alam nyo bang di ko ginagamit ang STK service? tinanggal ko na nga yon sa startup ko. saves memory. pati yung mga action backup at action update tinanggal ko na rin. wala namang pakinabang sa akin yon eh. laki pa ng kinakain sa memory.

@ randy

thank you p're.

I will try removing the "action" stuff but will retain the stk. It is quite useful to me naman. Though I want to use the qtek, am stuck with the 1.5 rom of smart at the moment. T9 has been helpful also eh. Am curious though with the 1.6 version, any news guys?

Guest chia_7285

randy wrote:

baka bug ng STK service. alam nyo bang di ko ginagamit ang STK service? tinanggal ko na nga yon sa startup ko. saves memory. pati yung mga action backup at action update tinanggal ko na rin. wala namang pakinabang sa akin yon eh. laki pa ng kinakain sa memory.

You said 'tinanggal' do you mean its 'HIDDEN' or did you actually delete it?

Coz am not using it also. :wink:

You said 'tinanggal' do you mean its 'HIDDEN' or did you actually delete it?

Coz am not using it also. :wink:

i created a folder Disabled Startup then i moved Action Backup/Update and STK service from the StartUp folder. yung nasa Start Menu ang ginawa kong hidden.

Guest tazh_fave

i created a folder Disabled Startup then i moved Action Backup/Update and STK service from the StartUp folder. yung nasa Start Menu ang ginawa kong hidden.

ey can I also delete or hide those sounds that are already installed on the SAP. ayoko kc don sa mga sounds na nandon. if yes, how do i hide or delete those files? the last time i check, if i cld remmeber well, nsa temp file yungmga songs....

pd ko bng basta na lng tanggalin ang mga yun?

Guest spv_dman
ey can I also delete or hide those sounds that are already installed on the SAP. ayoko kc don sa mga sounds na nandon. if yes, how do i hide or delete those files? the last time i check, if i cld remmeber well, nsa temp file yungmga songs....

pd ko bng basta na lng tanggalin ang mga yun?

You can add new sounds but you cannot delete the default sounds. It's preinstalled in the software.

Guest nbjune

@ tash

if u want to change the default sound try mo Sound Cool u can change it with whatever sound u like only problem is it the sound cannot be stored on ur storage card sa IPSM lang I ask AIM about it but everytime u change ur sound it delete naman yong luma sounds

@nbjune and Tazh

try editing the registry the registry editor, check the threads on customization and follow the instructions. you can save your fave sounds in the storage card and use it in your ringing tones, sms, email and so forth. Just read and follow the instructions carefully so as not for you to mess up the settings of your phone.

Guest spv_dman
@nbjune and Tazh

try editing the registry the registry editor, check the threads on customization and follow the instructions. you can save your fave sounds in the storage card and use it in your  ringing tones, sms, email and so forth. Just read and follow the instructions carefully so as not for you to mess up the settings of your phone.

Or upgrade your ROM to imate, eurotel or qtek. It can read sound files in the storage card @ my documents folder. Another alternative is to use Smart tones (English version of Changer Sonneries). ;)

Guest nbjune

@ses ans spv_dman

yup did the tweaking of the registry follow the instruction to the dot unfortunately with my present ROM from Smart everytime my phone crash and had to do a hard reset everything has to be done all over again.

with sounds cool its the easy wayand konti lang naman space ang nauuse-up sa IPSM i change everything from start up , menu command, menu popup,system asterisk etc. :D ;)