Start a Petition to get Flash Player for Smartphone 2003 ??

Guest urdone311

not to be a willy head, but the poll on this thread is hardly a "petition". It's simply people who happened to be on this message board and registered who open this thread and then vote yes. If you want to make a difference, someone needs to make a petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/ . With an online petition you can spread it to various smartphone websites and they can post it and potentially get thousands of people to see and sign this thing. I think making a french translation under the english one would be smart so all the folks at the french smartphone sites can sign it too

Guest awarner [MVP]

But as this is one of the central hubs for Smartphone users

it's more relevent to have it here, unless you want people to vote for something they don't have a clue about ;)

Guest urdone311
But as this is one of the central hubs for Smartphone users  

it's more relevent to have it here, unless you want people to vote for something they don't have a clue about ;)

How can people not have a clue what flash is?

Guest awarner [MVP]

You never know ;) but I was refering to flash on the Smartphone,

so more likely that they know flash but don't know or care about Smartphones unless they had one or were interested in getting one.

Guest gradiation

Did i hear someone mention flash :)

Well i haven't been around for a while, but when flash is mentioned i'll be hear. I've been asking for the flash player for many many months so you can count me in.

i Wonder if mocking up some applications would encourage people to vote, i mean, it's all good asking people to vote the flash player in, but it the visual impact of propposed applications could push more people to vote.

Also it'll give u a head start should the player be released :(

(My personal thoughts at the mo are multiplayer games and maybe an online picture viewer/mBlogger)

I'll post some ideas up later should i get the chance.

isnt it kind of contradictory of paul to say that this thread is a good enough petition and then he creates a real petition for this flat rate gprs?   :?

The flat rate GRPS is relevant to other people than smartphone users, as GRPS is present in quite a few un-smartphones too ... But you're right it is a tiny bit contradictory... hmmm ... go figure :roll: :)

Guest jussy001

I will be happy also to pay £1 to get the 10,000 votes thats needed for the Flash player after all its only a tiny exe file i have looked at the programme on the nokia that has flash and think its just a few tweaks to apply this to the spv's its not hard just that they are trying to squeeze money out of us as with everything new software means money money money. Money the root of all evil come on you's all get voiting now as Tesco says every little helps. :) :(

(My personal thoughts at the mo are multiplayer games and maybe an online picture viewer/mBlogger)

Stonking idea m8!!

What would particularly interest me would be if it could be incorporated into skins - a la Midnights forst Modaco skin, with the hidden links at the bottom - which was essentially a shortcut to IE - which would be well smart if you could make a flash movie full of links to web pages - in the style of your homescreen - with moving animations!! I'd love that, me! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ClintEastman
Did i hear someone mention flash :lol:

Well i haven't been around for a while, but when flash is mentioned i'll be hear. I've been asking for the flash player for many many months so you can count me in.

i Wonder if mocking up some applications would encourage people to vote, i mean, it's all good asking people to vote the flash player in, but it the visual impact of propposed applications could push more people to vote.

Also it'll give u a head start should the player be released :D

Hello there Grad!

Ill be up for building some flash apps (being a flash developer,) based on some ideas from my fellow MoDaCo chums, ideas? :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ClintEastman

badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers mushroom mushroom badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers .... :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest phonesmarts

we definately need flash on this phone...think of the possibilities in every field! Games, movies and so much more!

it would also show everyone with a nokia what a Smartphone is made of!