Start a Petition to get Flash Player for Smartphone 2003 ??

Guest urdone311

Guest Solmyr_RO

this flashlite11 from chall3ng3r it's a joke or not. i've "copy" it on my mpx220, it's starting, a browser for flash app, but i can not find anythink to work on it. i tried with a swf animaton, the app found it but i get error "3" trying to open it. any clues ?

Guest chall3ng3r

hey,

can you confirm its flashlite 1.1?

flashlite11 only supports swf files specifically created for mobile mobile devices. you cannot run a swf downloaded from any website in your computer.

you can download some free flashlite apps from the link below.

http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/exchange...Lite%20Exchange

kindly let me know if it worked, and its flahslite winmobile.

// chall3ng3r //

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cellchamp

i downloaded a flash player for smartphones after reading and following some link here on modaco, i can now play swf files on my imate sp5m wm5 smartphone without any problem.

I am not sure if you guys want to do the same or am i missing something?

Guest leoiden

cell champ your always posting that you have no problem with these appls but yet you never explain how you got it to work so ithink you not being honest????????

Guest leoiden

ok you members this is the reason for invalid license when trying to open an apl Errors indicating system error or invalid license appear when trying to launch Flash Lite Player

Issue

After installing the Flash Lite 1.1 player on a handset, when trying to launch the program, an error message saying "system error" or "invalid license" appears.

Reason

Each Flash Lite player installer is tied to the IMEI number, or serial number, of the handset and will only work with that handset. This error indicates that the player installer is not licensed to the handset.

Solution

Purchase the Flash Lite player using the IMEI number, or serial number, of the handset you wish to view the content on.

Guest cellchamp
cell champ your always posting that you have no problem with these appls but yet you never explain how you got it to work so ithink you not being honest????????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

honest?

U r funny.

I just downloaded the flas player for ppc as instructed somewhere on this forum and it plays all swf files fine without any error.

If your phone doesnt play thats your problem mate.

Guest leoiden
honest?

U r funny.

I just downloaded the flas player for ppc as instructed somewhere on this forum and it plays all swf files fine without any error.

If your phone doesnt play thats your problem mate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TALK IS CHEAP EASIER SAID THEN DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111 :evil: :evil:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lobojpm

Yep that would be awesome... especially if it supported QVGA and landscape mode.

I also got one working based on a download from this forum from way back. It works on my T-Mobile SDA, but the controls are iffy, and it doesn't go full screen to the exact QVGA dimensions. Still, it shows that the technology is there... I hope adobe comes along with a Flash List for WM5 smartphones soon!

• 2 months later...
Guest mikeeey
Yep that would be awesome... especially if it supported QVGA and landscape mode.

I also got one working based on a download from this forum from way back. It works on my T-Mobile SDA, but the controls are iffy, and it doesn't go full screen to the exact QVGA dimensions. Still, it shows that the technology is there... I hope adobe comes along with a Flash List for WM5 smartphones soon!

hm well i take back the post i last said here lol. too bad i cant delete it. il just overwrite it with this

Edited by mikeeey

• 1 month later...
Guest cojmar

why u make this petition ? Adobe is already making a flash player for mobiles is called "flash player lite" ...

u can download the demo here : https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/i...shlitewinmobile

(the product is not really relaced yet but the demo works super, it traks buttons u can press on them action script etc ...)

if u do a free registration

and btw it works great on my spv c 500 with win ce 5 , it can open even swfs from internet if u type the location correctly

• 3 months later...
Guest sik_hc

Adobe made Flash Lite just for 2005... But, i can give you something to play *.swf on your 2003 (and maybe 2002) till they make us a real Flash.

Here's the file...

Guest bongbong
Adobe made Flash Lite just for 2005... But, i can give you something to play *.swf on your 2003 (and maybe 2002) till they make us a real Flash.

Here's the file...

Macromedia_Flash.rar

Gee thanks Sik-HC i was able to not only watch animations and flash cartoons iwas even able to play flash games!! The numpads 7 and 9 correspond to the menu buttons in some games. The rest of the games just use the josytick. Thanks a lot!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest GS 059

I would love to have a flash player for any smartphone, my aunt has a business and she needs to be able to take her flash presentation to her clients to show thme, and she cannot do that without it...