sa mga naka globe using their SAP...

Guest jabonga

Guest rodnav

@xtinc

internetwork MMS sending is not yet available, the way Smart sees it, they have the better network support for MMS messaging, and if people wants to send MMS to smart subscribers, they should be using the smart network too. probably, globe has the same idea. and i've ask smart about this, and they said they don't have any plans of interconnecting MMS with globe or the other GSM network, hmmm, i forgot the name, Moon?, yata. in the near future. but mind you, Smart and globe already support international MMS to certain carriers, albeit limited, so i think it's only a matter of time and of course profit until the 2 will interconnect their MMS services.

Guest mariolouis

there's a solution to this interconnectivity issue.

here is one hint.. mms interconnectivity blocking is done at the access point.

here's another.. remember you can send mms to email addresses also? and not to other cellular networks?

and lastly, did you know that you can also use gsm/csd connection to send mms. charged by the minute not by KB consumed.

do you see where i'm getting at? :wink:

hi there guys.. im new in this forum.. i would like to clarify if there is anyone of you here who is using globe sim in their SAP. how did you do that guys,.. i thoought this phone is locked only for smart... thanks...waiting for oyur reply.. thanbks

@spyrex

welcome to modaco ;)

Theres a lot of threads in this forum that will guide you on how to unlock your phone. Just use the search button. I myself sim-unlocked my phone using the info taken from this forum only. This site has wealth of smartphone information. Depending on what your phone (software) version is, you should be able to unlock your phone by yourself.

So the two communications giants are deliberately blocking cross network MMS. Well other than their ego problem mentioned by rodnav, siguro di pa sila nag kasundo sa charging, just like the interconnection problem between PLDT and Globe before... :roll:

Guest sweetyls
there's a solution to this interconnectivity issue.

here is one hint.. mms interconnectivity blocking is done at the access point.  

here's another.. remember you can send mms to email addresses also? and not to other cellular networks?

and lastly, did you know that you can also use gsm/csd connection to send mms. charged by the minute not by KB consumed.

do you see where i'm getting at? :wink:

umm... no? but then again, i din't understand half of what you said, so never mind.

Guest jello_e

hmmmm so is it possible to have OTA sent to our SAP from Globe? how do we do that? GO Taneger and send to 2951? lolz! di nga... pwede kaya? or should we just manually set it up? how? hi sweetyls!

Guest kapitan jackal
so technically, internetwork MMS is possible, and smart and globe probably know how... pero they just wouldn't kasi LQ sila?

nope. di naman sila naging lover eh :)

i thought i will be leaving my T68/t39 behind after i acquired the sAp, eh parang sinasapian ng kung ano pag globe sim nilalagay ko, ayun, bit-bit parin ang T68 for me to use my globe sim :( ](*,) kainis

Guest jasin14

know what? binasura ko na globe ko! i have 2 globe sims, i had the other one activated ASAP in 15 mins by typing ung go n3650, but ung isa, mag wa one year na, main number ko pa naman ayaw pa din.. so that's it! binasura ko na totally LAHAT ng globe ko and i switched to smart and a sun cellular

palpak talaga ang globe, before phone ko t68i, more than 50 times ko na pinuntahan ang globe center at more than 100 times ko tinawagan ang hotline para ma activate ang mms ko. sagot sa akin na in 2 days activated na mms ko, sa awa ng diyos, umabot ng 5 months wala pa rin. new excuse nila prepaid daw gamit ko, pero ang friend ko 2months na ginagamit ang prepaid niya for mms. bobo at tanga ang tingin nila sa mga gumagamit ng network nila.

Guest jasin14

yeah nakakainis nga eh.. they claim that it would be activated asap or within an hour pa dun sa kanilang ads.. pero di din pala.. kaya aun.. and my other line pa was activated, both GPRS and MMS, pero biglang na deactivate, so dun sa thread starter.. yeah it's possible and it happened to me twice, and the latest i never got it back for 3 months kaya i was fed up pareho ng wlang gprs/mms lines ko... i never fail to autoload it pa naman..

Guest jasin14

haha may localized version na tau dito nyan ah!

mga taga UK nagrereklamo na din sa orange.. they don't know what CS is daw... and they don't invest any for it...

lol

Guest kryz2per

Hello guys

Medyo malayo tong post ko s topic nyo. But is there anyone here na mabait n willing mag p copy ng bootloader for free so that i can sim unlock my phone. D2 malapit s megamall.. pede b khit wla ako sd card or kelangan meron talaga? can contact me at

email : [email protected]

MSN Messenger : [email protected]

Salamat :)

Guest honeytel

help me! di ako mkasend ng mms! i hav a globe sim.. i also dont know the configurations of mms bago lang po spv ko and bago lng po ako dito. and go on this site almost 3 times a day to chek kng may new info na. pls help me... pretty pls... :cry: