Lookin for Girls who are SAP Users

Guest tazh_fave

Guest spv_dman
Wow... It's nice seeing you ladies here...

As for dew***t... :-)

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

It's up to your Carlo on what you want to do with dewslat. You're our moderator ;) He has shown disrespect for modaco, our members, and now for our ladies here. Pati tuloy image nating mga pinoy napapasama dahil sa kanya. Look at his avatar. Such childishness, rudeness and irresponsibility. Don't you think a couple of warnings is already enough? He's posting on "borrowed time" already and most of us wants that to be cut short. Just a thought... and hope it will be a reality. :x

Guest ppcsurfr

@spv_dman: I hope he learns from this kung pati mga ladies eh masama na impression nila kay dewslat eh... siguro naman matuto siya.

He's getting his warnings anyway... and let this and the posts by the ladies be a reminder that we are running a "wholesome" forum here.

Warnings add up and when they reach a maximum, the guy gets cut off.

Mabuhay! ~ Carlo

Guest dinoalbert
Re girl users ng SAP, i think its the tanager's size and weight that makes it unattractive for women kaya onti pa lang users nito na girls. If only they can come up with a smartphone with a Nokia6100 body... sigurado BOOM and sales nyan ! pati si Heart E. magiging ka forum mate na natin!

Maliit naman ang Tanager IMO...as compared to Nokia7650 and 3650 ba yun? Look at those two Nokia phones...malaki pero karamihan sa mga gumagamit mga girls ;) I think kaya marami ayaw nito kase mahirap gamitin :D

warning 2?i think he's aspiring to be "promoted" to the next level.gusto pala niyang maging moderator,ha...i'd be like him pag nag-comment ako about it.

dying roosters pala,ha?why dont you attend EBs and say that?

Mukha kasi nong kinausap ko contact ko don sabi nya nasa IT dept pa daw, ina upgrade yung software.

Baka un na un...Do you happen to know kung ano inupdate nila?

baka naman naka-1.37 ka dati and ina-upgrade nila ngayon to 1.50?nakupow!wag naman sana!...yipe!

Guest tazh_fave

baka naman naka-1.37 ka dati and ina-upgrade nila ngayon to 1.50?nakupow!wag naman sana!...yipe!

Mukhang ganon na nga yata ang nangyari...kc ROM version ko ngaun is 1.5.0.28...;)

pano na to ngaun..pede pa ba ito maunlock?

Mukhang ganon na nga yata ang nangyari...kc ROM version ko ngaun is 1.5.0.28...;)

pano na to ngaun..pede pa ba ito maunlock?

pwede pa rin but not as easy as it should've been nung 1.37 pa siya.pag 1.37 ang version mo,diretcho open line or upgrade to qteki-mateeurotel agad yan.pero ngayong 1.50 ka na, kylangan mo pang SPAMan yung bootloader niyan.to make it short,version 1.50 is designed to restrict the phone from being unlocked.good thing,the people here in modaco found a way to reverse engineer it para ma-unlock,tedious process nga lang.1.37 ako dati.ayun,nag-feeling techie,nagdunungdunungan at in-upgrade ko to 1.50.lately ko lang na-realize yung consequences.tsk,tsk.sayang nga,eh.nananahimik na nasa 1.37 yung phone ko,tapos in-upgrade ko pa.naka-qtek na sana ako ngayon.

Guest sweetyls

@tazh

ako, i din't have it unlocked na. i'm waiting for ROM 1.6 from smart. sana naman longer battery-life dun.

@dino

actually, when i first got my SAP, parang i wasn't that excited about it pa. Nung nagsurf lang ako sa net about it, that's when i found out i could do all sorts of things with it. it was purely by accident that i got my SAP e. my mom traded it with my nokia 7250, coz she doesn't know how to use it.

Guest sonborj
@dino

actually, when i first got my SAP, parang i wasn't that excited about it pa. Nung nagsurf lang ako sa net about it, that's when i found out i could do all sorts of things with it.  it was purely by accident that i got my SAP e. my mom traded it with my nokia 7250, coz she doesn't know how to use it.

ang swerte mo naman... ako am trying to sell brand new SAPs pa nga pero its so hard to sell it here sa Davao.. puro NOKIA diehard mga tao dito. i wouldnt trade my SAP even for 2 NOKIA 7250s.

request din sweetyls, edit mo naman pic mo... yung a little brighter.. para kitang kita ang kita... :wink:

@dewslat- i wanted not to comment, but this is the nth time i've read how disrespectful u have been to the other forumers. your comments are uncalled for, and you know that. get a life, kid! :twisted: and while you're at it, why don't you go back to your mom and ask her to teach you some manners! they may come in big sooner than you expected :wink:

Guest tazh_fave
Posted from my SmartPhone!

@sweetyls , il wait 4 ur edited pic...

sorry off topic:

hmmm....I smell romance...heheheh

uyyy....joke joke joke

sorry off topic:

hmmm....I smell romance...heheheh

uyyy....joke joke joke

hmm.. looks like we're going to have someone from davao in our next EB. ;) :D

Guest tazh_fave
the topic is very misleading at first glance.  Parang " looking for girls who are into serious relationships..."

hehe... ;)

ayan ha...mukha nga me naka spot na dito...heheheh

joke joke joke ulit...

Guest dewslat

god, i love girls.. they're too feisty than these guys here..

any one of you gals wanna be my txtpal.. Still busy ryt now but i have time.

oh, come on... my mom is much more considerate than you mari.. she's not that techie but she can easily learn stuff i know... even my girlfriend understands my maturity, i dont know about all of you.. And yes, i love all your little comments. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside..

Ey, im not the one who made and gave me this AVATAR!

Guys, im willing to be kicked out but one things for sure.. I dont deserve such act!! warnings cant threaten me and my life is not going end if i loose my nick "dewslat". ok... there is a lot of things to say and do in this world that you guys haven't done, so, do it. just dont mind me. ;)

Parasites Rule

Guest grifter
ayan ha...mukha nga me naka spot na dito...heheheh

joke joke joke ulit...

hehehe... langhiya! Dapat palitan na yung topic nitong sinulid to

"Looking for girls who are SAP Users who are looking for Boys who are also SAP users."

hhehe...

Guest sonborj

@randy

pwede bang sagutin ng manila hosts pag pumunta dyan ang tagadavao sa EB? ;)

@dewslat

i find it amusing the way you've become popular here. Bad publicity is still publicity eh?