Lookin for Girls who are SAP Users

Guest tazh_fave

Guest chibako
@dewslat

c'mon man...we can be proud (of being ateneans), yet humble at the same time. :wink:

:wink: ;)

@adi

paki-sama mo na ako sa listahan ng mga taga-ateneo na kilala mo...

me too! H.S. nga lang... :D

@ateneans

win or lose...it's the school we choose! (Congratulations to FEU) :lol:

correct ka jan! :lol:

mga pards, off topic na tayo! baka magalit yung mga girls sa atin! :lol:

Guest sonborj
Bad trip, atenean si dewslat...?!

ok lang, allegiance ko naman is still UP e. haha.

up naming mahal

pamantasang hirang

ang tinig namin

sanay inyong dinggin

malayong lupain

aming mang marating

di rin magSPAMgo ang damdamin

di rin magSPAMgo ang damdamin

Guest dewslat

on crusaders blue and and white..

with ready sword and shining lance..

a day more and tapos na ang exams!!!.. I can bug you all na naman.. hehehe.. And yes, im a XAVIER U.(Ateneo de Cagayan) student and im proud of being one. Kaso lang, ito ang pinaka cheap na Ateneo in terms of tuition. Poor kasi kami...

@binky_p

Im not against people here.. are you nuts!! take a good look at the forum, they are the ones who keeps on reacting..

grifter

parang sinabi mo a rin na may utak si Kris at ERAP?!?!?! 

hehehe...

Ey!! If erap runs, i rather vote for him than ATE GLO.. At least yung corruption nya jueteng, di sa gov galing ang pera.

To the girls:

Love you all, no matter what skul ur from..

See, im not off topic!!!

Guest gavinsbabe_18

ngeee dominated pa ren ng boys yung thread?! i started dun sa 1st page oks lng tpos naging dewslat bashing eh kktmad na basahin so jump ako dun sa last page, dewslat pa ren? sabagay pasaway nman sya talaga. yung president ng company nmen taga xavier pero ang tikas po. anyway, another girl in d house. set daw tyo ng eb tpos guests daw yung mga guys. hello sweetyls ;) u missed d eb last thursday sayang....

Guest sweetyls

@gavinsbabe

i know! sorry i missed it, pero where are the pictures?! ;)

@sonborj

haven't watched any uaap game na live. pero i did watch the last game of ateneo-lasalle, and the last game of ateneo-feu on tv.

Guest sweetyls

game ako diyan!!!!

all-girls EB. tapos pag may pumunta na guys sagot nila LAHAT! Kahit na dumaan lang sila. Game?

Kaya lang it's hell week for me for the next two and a half weeks, so if ever you'll set an EB anytime soon, baka dumaan na lang ako...

Cool.. ang dami palang mga taga ateneo dito.. atenean din ako.. Horay!! buti pa mga tiga ateneo, mai mga utak!! ;)

maraming hindi taga ateneo dito.ano ngayon ang pinapalabas mo??!

here we go again :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

GUYS!!!! tash_fave intention for this forum is to encourage girl sap user to get to know each other in a male dominated forum.

So pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! naman

HAVE SOME RESPECT!

Guest sonborj
on crusaders blue and and white..

with ready sword and shining lance..

a day more and tapos na ang exams!!!.. I can bug you all na naman.. hehehe.. And yes, im a XAVIER U.(Ateneo de Cagayan) student and im proud of being one. Kaso lang, ito ang pinaka cheap na Ateneo in terms of tuition. Poor kasi kami...

@dewslat

Most of my batchmates in HS went to Xavier. And my friend, they aren't cheap. Don't sell your school short.

Guest sweetyls

lam ko na, why don't you guys make a separate thread? tipong let's-bash-dewslat thread, and since that's probably what he likes, DON'T post anything. para masaya lahat. we'll put an end to this dewslat-bashing dito sa girls' thread, at the same time, we'll be intentionally ignoring dewslat.

Guest dewslat
lam ko na, why don't you guys make a separate thread? tipong let's-bash-dewslat thread, and since that's probably what he likes, DON'T post anything. para masaya lahat. we'll put an end to this dewslat-bashing dito sa girls' thread, at the same time, we'll be intentionally ignoring dewslat.

Thats a great idea... why dont you start the thread ;)

Guest binky_p

maraming hindi taga ateneo dito.ano ngayon ang pinapalabas mo??!

dewslat na namannnn...

dewslat, ok ka lang bang bata ka?...calling ONLY ateneans na "may mga utak"... pano naman yung hinde ateneans?....can you please elaborate your statement..HOW DO YOU CALL NON-ATENEANS then?...

I'm not an atenean that's why I wanna know...better be straightforward..

@* guys

siguro ilipat na lang natin yung suggestion ni sweetyls na "let's-bash-dewslat thread" sa tambayan thread... we don't need to create another thread to do it... anything goes naman sa tambayan e... ;)

nakakahiya na rin naman sa mga gals dito... sinulid nila ito e... :D

Guest gavinsbabe_18

come on guys, leave our little special child alone dahil dehins nya nman kaya absorb yung mga sinasabi nyo and besides its not always we got to know an atenista who has a mind (daw!) that obviously wasnt able to use for a long period of time (geezzz 20 yrs? may bahay na ng gagamba yun!!!!!!)

Guest dewslat

Ouch!!! Ok.. Ill leave this thread!!!!!!!! akala ka pa naman, girls will love me.. same rin pala ng mga guyz... expect nothing from me again.. :oops: shame on you all.. nag mamabuti na nga ako, pinalalayas na uli ako.. ;)

ang sama sama nyo..

Guest gavinsbabe_18

@ sweetyls

ayan! officially we can call na this thread as OURS! i read somewhere that ur asking 4 d pix frm d last eb, sad 2 say wala eh.

ei girls, sama ba kayo sa eb ng airfagev?

Guest binky_p

mga girls, pasencya na if we invaded (a bit?) your thread. we just can't stand kasi other posts...but anyway, i'll just refrain from doing "off-topic" posts dito....cheers....i hope you could come up with an idea and let us know if we could help....

btw, ur idea of an all-girl eb with/if guys dropping by will presumably pay some of the beers???...hehehe...cute.. ;)

Hello! Enjoy ako sa mga messages nyo...Kaaliw lahat! including the...you know... (don't want to mention anymore, sikat na e!) I hope I can come sa EB nyo. Pwede ba sama ang hubby ko? Susundan ko mga sched nyo...

Guest binky_p

welcome to modaco lelen...

(our ebs are open to all, you may bring ur hubby with you. some came with their friends, some w/ their girlfriends and even one came with his wife...but for this all-girl set up can't answer that..hehehe)....the more the merrier... ;)

Guest chibako
including the...you know... (don't want to mention anymore, sikat na e!)
reminds me of harry potter and "you-know-who..." Lord Voldermont ba yun? hehehe! ;)

btw, ur idea of an all-girl eb with/if guys dropping by will presumably pay some of the beers???...hehehe...cute...

ngeks, baka walang pumuntang lalaki... baka malakas kayo uminom! hehehe! :D