Help: New SPVs from Smart has v1.09 bootloader

Guest wolfman

Guest arcane-power

Hi All,

I have a friend who just purchased a new SAP a few days ago... and im really not sure how to unlock it coz my SAP has a 1.5 rom and 1.04 bootloader when i did the unlocking... nway, i would really appreciate it if you guys could pm me the procedure...

CHEERS AND BEERS... :D :) :lol: :(

YES! I was able to unlock my phone and install the Qtek rom without using an SD/MM Card or a Card Reader. Long process thou.

Thanks to Mar who entrusted me the procedure.

Guest cybermattgsm

Hello to all! This will be my very first POST in this FORUM

I just wanna say that I really respect a lot of member here for always finding solutions in Unlocking the new SPV's!

About this new SPV with BOOT 1.09, I really wish that it would be made public already because if its KEPT HUSH HUSH then the few people who knows how to unlock these phones would really make a profit out of it since very few people knows how to do it.

If the reason for not making it public is for people not to make a profit out it then why was is it that a lot of shops in greenhills are already offering unlocking services for SPV's with these version for not less that 1,500! these means that somebody IS really making a profit out of these since it is still quite a secret with the unlocking procedure.

If people in these forums are really serious to make unlocking just a hobby and not for profit making then I would suggest that somebody make the procedure for unlocking SPV with boot 1.09 public and when a lot of people already know the procedure then think of how the prices for unlocking SPV's would go down!

Im also stuck with my SPV boot 1.09 and hope to be able to unlock it someday but everywhere I go it seems that people who can unlock these would always charge me thousands!

About the concern of DESTROYING THE PHONE PERMANENTLY WITH ONE WRONG MOVE! I think this is understandable since it is a FREE solution so there should be no warranties and everyone should understand that there is that RISK!

Hope someone UNDERSTANDS what I just posted!

THANKS AND MORE POWER! and I REALLY MEAN MORE POWER to this forum and all its MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MATTHEW

So your point is to post hte procedure para a aking huwag na kasi other nomemebers would just log in tapos post nila sa site nila wawa naman yung nagpakahirap gumawa nang procedure.

Its his right to choose kung kanino nya gusto ibigay dba.

Just making a point wlang pikunan.

welcome to modacco

Guest joeyboy

Greetings sa mga co-members sa group,

Kapwa mahilig din ako mangalikot sa Smartphone ko pero I need your help guys on downloading my bootloader

Gusto ko kasi i-update ung ROM ko sa bago ng Q-tek, Canary 1.04 ako and l understand I need to have .98 or lower (which btw I don't have). Sinundan ko lahat ng threads pero no luck. SOS, share ur wisdom naman,sana masulatan nyo ako...pm me @yahoo msgr ID: ramonalito_8x2 or email me at [email protected]

Guest xyberdoc

hey guys great going, yestereday I was laughing at how some of you guys were practically praying and begging to get rid of the 1.09

Question: how do we prevent unscrupulous people from greenhills from getting this procedure or better put delay as long as possible???

I got my phone 2 weeks ago and its already slowing down :)

xyberdoc,

how do we prevent it?...eh di sa eb nalang gawin.if i were the author of the solution,i'd do the same thing.kung pwede nga lang i-patent yung solution,gagwin ko,eh.ang pangit kasi ng feeling ng ikaw ang naghirap,tapos pagkakakitaan ng iba.nakakawalang-gana.

Guest arcane-power

It is so SAD that nobody seems to be wanting to send the procedure to some of us... all I wanted to do is to help out a friend... SO SAD... nway, i'll just have to advise her to go to greenhills and have her phone unlocked there... thanks for nothing... :)

arcane,

dont feel bad,man.it's not what you think it is.if ever these guys are keeping it from anybody,it isnt for the reason you think.no problem if you are downgrading a smart 1.5.but downgrading a 1.6 is a different and BIGGER issue.some guys arent willing to post it here,not only because of some who might make a profit out of it but also,of the tedious and risky process.one worng move may kill your phone.i know these guys will be willing to share it during EBs.

i have the procedure. It was given to me by virgil pero takot pa akong gawin kasi hindi ako marunong gumamit ng Winhex. Maybe this weekend para kung palpak ang gawa ko takbo agad ako sa smart.

Guest gispatter
As suggested by other forum members, please keep a low profile about this downgrade procedure and don't post anything in public.  As far as I know, smart has locked the SAP because it's the sole distributor of the tanagers here in the Philippines and has exclusive rights to it.  They've paid serious amount of money in doing so. If this info goes to the wrong hands specially to those offering unlocking services specially at greenhills, they'll be earning unjustly at the expense of smart. Just a thought.  :)

Eh pano kung pupunta ako ng ibang bansa, ??? tri-band ang SAP mo tapos di mo malagyan ng ibang sim. kung di GAHAMAN ang SMART

Guest darkangel

If people in these forums are really serious to make unlocking just a hobby and not for profit making then I would suggest that somebody make the procedure for unlocking SPV with boot 1.09 public and when a lot of people already know the procedure then think of how the prices for unlocking SPV's would go down!

-Agree ako dyan! i've been waiting 4 somebody 2 pm or sen me the procedure pero ala tlga. alam ko/namin na hindi nmn sa pg dadamot ung hindi nyo pg post, pero unfair nmn sa iba na humihiling na mkuha ang procedure..kso cguro palakasan d2, bt ung iba bnigyan nla..unfortunately sa iba ala? :)

Guest techsupp1001

I just got a SAP a week ago and it has the bootloader version 1.09. I want to downgrade it to version 0.98 so i could sim unclock it. I don't want to pay PHP1,500.00 just to have my phone unlocked in greenhills. i prefer to be doing it on my own.

i tought i could use the usbterm approach but according to what i have read it's not that simple when it comes to version 1.09 bootloader.

can anybody teach me the procedures? i would really appreciate it.

I also have a copy of winhex 11.1 which was cracked. You can download the demo version and just install the crack. I did a search in google and that's how i found it.

Guest baron_?

hey guys, cheer up! For those who haven't unlocked your phones yet, um.. would you like to set up an EB for this? Wala pa kasi ako napansin na nag aayang mag EB (or maybe I migh have just missed it in this thread). Pero before anything else, It would be best to have the consent of Mar9118, the author of the procedure that had helped a lot of us here in unlocking the new ROM from SMART. Through EB, di na rin kailangang magshare pa ng registered copy ng WinHex (and I guess this was the same reason why I was banned yesterday from Modaco :) ).

I don't know if I've posted anything wrong this time.. medyo naiilang na rin akong mag post sa public (and even in PMs) because of my recent ban. This one is just a gesture of helping out others na di pa nakakapag unlock simply because I know the feeling of being stuck in ROM 1.09

Reminder though, if ever the EB pushes through, everyone should understand that unlocking the new ROM is a BIG RISK. The procedure is good and it works but one wrong move would mean a paperweight phone.

Just in case I get banned again.. jst email me at [email protected]

Guest mar9118

Hey guys I am back! but now in another place (Hong Kong) and will not be able to join any EB, sure all of you who got my procedure and were able to successfully get rid of the SAP 1.6 ROM can share it by PM, e-mail or EB...let me reiterate that hindi namin dinadamot ang procedure but we are just being careful that it will not kill your phone or get into wrong hands...an EB would be the best approach but someone must initiate it :-)

Cheers!

mar thanks for cracking the smart 1.6.

pzee thanks for the procedure im now using a qtek rom... at talagang mag ok ito kaysa sa smart..

mar thanks for cracking the smart 1.6.

pzee thanks for the procedure im now using a qtek rom... at talagang mas ok ito kaysa sa smart update..

thnx for cracking the 1.09 bootloader mar. i already have the procedures. kulang na lang para ma-unlock ko yung phone ko eh yung SAP 1.3.7.8. anyone here know where i can download it? thnx in advance.

Guest jasin14

yeah there is..

download it from

http://www.mtech.com.ph/geoff/schadow1/sap/sap_137.zip

by the way people. believe me! i got the procedure but quite hesitant to do it. they are not kidding! one wrong with the long list of procedure (and believe me too, that is indeed long, and nakakaduling!!! paulit ulit na nde mo alam kung tama pa or mali). if you don't know how to do it, and knowledgeable of the hexy stuffs... well.. i suggest don't do it yourself. this is the same reason that these people are trying to save your phone from becoming an expensive paperweight (especially those people with no warranty). and no! they aren't being selfish at all. better follow their instructions, attend an eb or meet someone who have successfully done that to have yours done! i have mine changed to qtek and wallah!! it's great!

Guest hershey07

who can i meet up with kaya so i can unlock my SAP? treat ko na lang kaw nang coffee. :) i'm not a very techy person like u guys kase eh. my bootloader is 1.06 tapos ROM ko 1.50. pls help me naman, kase i have plans of bring the phone to the states. kase if di ko sya mauunlock balik na lang ako sa nokia. PM me naman kung sino man ang willing to meet up and help me. thanks in advance. :(

Guest aldousbee

ok guys.. marami rin lang sa inyo ang gustong i-unlock ang phones nila- why not initiate an EB? Marami dito ang very willing to help you... and para magkakilala na rin siguro tayo.. check nyo ang EB thread...