Help: New SPVs from Smart has v1.09 bootloader

Guest wolfman

Guest baron_?

Just as I've posted earlier, I'm willing to meet up with you guys. Problem is the place. Anyone with a laptop? We could meet tomorrow at makati or ortigas. What I have is a card reader but I don't have a spare sd card. i'm quite sure some of those who will join the EB would have a laptop/SD Card to bring.

So far, I have the following:

Card Reader

Hex Editor

Apps/ROMS for unlocking(SPVUnlock, QTek, IMate, ROM1.3.7, Bootlader 0.98) .. haven't used IMate though, always used QTek 7070

I'll try to borrow a laptop if push comes to shove..

For those who've already unlocked their phones, it would be great to have you with us so chances of making a mistake would be a lot less. Though I was able to unlock my phone, my officemate's and my sisters, it's a lot safer if there are a couple of more knows the procedure to also look on to each step to be sure.

Guest stargirl

i want to meet up with someone sana who can unlock my SAP. even if i download the instructions kasi, i wouldn;t know what to do with it. i'll be leaving the country soon and i need to have my SAP openlined. i hope somebody out there can help me.

Guest joeyboy

Every1 into unlocking their SAP's, Organize tayo EB wid other members ng group. Mas maganda kung makuha natin ung procedure from people who have succesfully done their tweaking than do it ourselves trial-n-error.

Id rather learn to DIY than have some guy sa greenhills tweaking my phone.

Besides good opportunity 'to to meet other SAP users like us. Myb we could share other software or other stuff.

Drinks sounds good pero the place needs to be comfy so we could all talk and work at the same time. Makati or Ortigas mayb??? after office hours.

Post your contact no.'s/email and suggestions

i gave the procedure to my friend to downgrade his sap1.6 then he called me and say that he just bring his sap to smart ctr. just to have a power..!

hey guys meron ba sa inyong naka encounter ng ganitong problem...? ayaw mag power kahit na hard reset it wont do anything daw...

for me i think na probably nasira na yung hardware ng phone nya... since i do the procedure my self to downgrace my phone and my officemate phone and upgrace to qtek rom... its a long process but its wort it..

Guest mar9118
i gave the procedure to my friend to downgrade his sap1.6 then he called me and say that he just bring his sap to smart ctr. just to have a power..!

hey guys meron ba sa inyong naka encounter ng ganitong problem...? ayaw mag power kahit na http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?p=97945#97945>Hard Reset it wont do anything daw... 

for me i think na probably nasira na yung hardware ng phone nya... since i do the procedure my self to downgrace my phone and my officemate phone and upgrace to qtek rom... its a long process but its wort it..

That is our first case of the inevitable....hope you guys will think twice about just applying my procedure, if you are not sure you can handle it....please don't do it, I will feel bad if you kill you phone :cry:

@mar

my frind just called me and say that according to the smart ctr. may cra nga daw ung hardware ng phone nya..

i think its nothing to do w/ the procedure.. since i used it a couple of times...

but your right if ur not sure of what ur doing... dont do it..!! ask here in this forum...! MORE POWER TO MODACO

Guest stargirl
Every1 into unlocking their SAP's, Organize tayo EB wid other members ng group. Mas maganda kung makuha natin ung procedure from people who have succesfully done their tweaking than do it ourselves trial-n-error. 

Id rather learn to DIY than have some guy sa greenhills tweaking my phone.

Besides good opportunity 'to to meet other SAP users like us. Myb we could share other software or other stuff.

Drinks sounds good pero the place needs to be comfy so we could all talk and work at the same time. Makati or Ortigas mayb??? after office hours.

Post your contact no.'s/email and suggestions

this would be really good. my email is [email protected]

Guest joeyboy

tnx karen for replying, sa iba pa jan.... :)

sa iba pa na gusto mag-meet, not only to unlock your phones, but also to trade apps, stories about their sap's. :idea:

At sa mga experienced sap tweakers at mga oldies sa modaco forum who can share their knowledge to the new sap users. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoping for your prompt replies...more power :!:

join ako kung sa makati area lang (preferably GB3 or G4) around 7pm. di ko pa naa-unlock yung phone ko pero within the week susubukan ko na i-unlock. binabackup ko lang yung mga contacts at ibang apps ko. kitakits sa EB if ever matuloy

Guest amgomez

Yes, the latest version DOES improve battery life, and quite considerably at that. I now recharge every other day instead of every day.

Although I've given up trying to SIM unlock the phone now, what I'd like to know is how to remove programs like Amazing Explorer and Amazing Store which I don't (or ever will) use!

sana naman this new version from smart do get improvements in the battery life dept. :/

btw... i tried using the Task program... i can't edit any thing on the field there! what gives?

@amgomez

why not just delete the amazing explorer and the other files that you dont need using active sync. delete the .EXE and the .LNK from your IPSM

IPSMWindowsStart Menu.LNK

Windows.EXE

Guest PsychoDave
@amgomez

why not just delete the amazing explorer and the other files that you dont need using active sync.  delete the .EXE and the .LNK from your IPSM

Windows.EXE

but don't the files in the windows directory get written back every till you boot? :?

I think you would have to remove the programs from the rom itself to get rid of them and that would require a hacked rom.

Anyways good luck :)

Guest joeyboy

crap, bad trip ako sobra....downloaded the 1.3 rom and got everything pero when i got to downgrading my sap, naghang and everything went to hell.

Badtrip, instead na 1.04 lang rom ko naging 1.6 pa

need assistance bad

Guest joeyboy

crap, bad trip ako sobra....downloaded the 1.3 rom and got everything pero when i got to downgrading my sap, naghang and everything went to hell.

Badtrip, instead na 1.04 lang rom ko naging 1.6 pa

need assistance bad.

So i went to smart wireless and had them reinstall a working rom kc diko alam kung pano mag tweak. badtrip sobra

Guest dinoalbert
@amgomez

why not just delete the amazing explorer and the other files that you dont need using active sync.  delete the .EXE and the .LNK from your IPSM

Windows.EXE

I dont think you can remove the exe files (or any files) from Windows....it will come back after a soft reset. I think you cant uninstall those apps that are pre-installed. The least that you can do is remove the shortcuts from the Start Menu (IPSMWindowsStart Menu.LNK)

Guest techsupp1001

jomer,

i tried that one and it works. i downgraded my ROM version from Q-tek

to the lower sap version (yung may 0.99 bootloader) and it still works!

i was using q-tek before then i changed it to i-mate. pareho lang naman sila, yung radio off function ng SAP napalitan lang ibang pangalan sa Q-tek and I-mate. airplane mode na ang name nung function.

@techsupp1001

nagawa ko na rin yon. kaso nga lang, pagkapalit mo sa QTEK o kaya Imate, papalitan na nya yung bootloader version. tanong ko, kung QTEK na ako with bootloader 1.07, pwede ko pa rin ba palitan to 0.98 yung bootloader? dehins kasi gumagana yung SPVUnlock sa 0.99. di ko pa kasi mapapalitan yung bootloader ko. ala pa kc ako Card reader. baka kasi masayang lahat yung gagawin kong settings sa phone ko pag nagpalit ako ng bootloader.

kelangan ko ba ulitin yung installation tsaka settings ko sa phone pagnagpalit ng booloader from QTEK 1.07 to 0.98?

baka gusto nyo puntahan yung site na ginawa ko. nilagay ko don yung mga files na na-compile ko galing modaco tsaka sa iba pang sites para pang-unlock ng SAP. kung may request kayong files, sabihin nyo lang. idadagdag ko sa site pag meron ako. check out nyo yung downloads page.

MABUHAY ANG PINOY !!!

website.jpg