Help: New SPVs from Smart has v1.09 bootloader

Guest wolfman

ei ako din pa send ng procedures... just got my phone from brightpoint, they ugraded it to smart 1.6 after having them repair it... malas nga e... pinagawa ko lng ung case tapos nung binalik sakin wala namang sound... ni-repair naman nila for free, pero sabi nila kailangan nilang i-upgrade... e wala naman akong magagawa kc un lang daw ang paraan. ayun! smart 1.6 na! naka globe line pa naman ako. malas talaga! 2long naman! pa-send din ng procedures ha... tnx! eto email add ko --- "[email protected]" --- may underscore yan ha... heheh... tnx again! :lol:

Guest lgonzales

hi mar,

i really need your help. im a newbie here. really need your assistance in downgrading my 1.6.08 version to the 1.3 so i get get Q-Tek up and running.

would appreciate it if you could email me direct since, after reading the threads, security is an issue. thanks so much!

[email protected]

Guest lgonzales

hmm... i'm just curious, none of the more-knowledgeable pinoy sap users who have already downgraded their sap's has responded to the call-for-assistance from newbies like me.

I understand the need to be secretive about the procedure. and i've even tried to figure it out by myself to no avail. But there comes a time when help is requested, like now.

The thing is, i'd hate to see a building class struggle between "more experienced and senior members" and newbies, who need their help more often than not.

I bought my SAP because of its features, and being an amateur techie, i would like to maximize my SAP without being tied down by network boundaries, etc...

Do any of you more senior users who have freely exchanged the procedure really think that you can stop the people in ghills from turning your hard-earned experimentation into business? No you can't. They will, eventually get their hands into this and make money out of it. That's the sad truth about business. I should know, i closed mine there because i couldn't cope with their greediness.

But as far as technology is concerned, it should be shared...that's how we come out with more techie geniuses...they get more and more interested as they learn a bit more each day.

I think the Modaco forum was created for that purpose...technology transfer, sharing experiences, etc...

C'mon guys, sharing your info...even in private, doesn't make you a greedy capitalist. But not sharing what you know doesn't make you any better that the greedy people in ghills.

Guest stargirl
hmm... i'm just curious, none of the more-knowledgeable pinoy sap users who have already downgraded their sap's has responded to the call-for-assistance from newbies like me.

i know what you mean. i've been posting here for help but nobody even bothers to reply :oops:

Come on fellows...

Is there anyone out there who's willing to help me.

I'm stuck with a locked SPV and nobody can give me a hand?

I just downgraded it to SAP 1.3.7 from a link a few pages before but Bootloader is 0.99 and still unable to be unlocked.

Help!

@demon,

you need a bootloader .98 or below, like the Orange 1.3 ROM which has bootloader .93 if i am not mistaken.

@stargirl,

what is it that you are actually trying to do? i think your previous post were already answered if i remember correctly.

@demon,

you need a bootloader .98 or below, like the Orange 1.3 ROM which has bootloader .93 if i am not mistaken.

Do you RODNAV or anybody else know where I can find this ROM or can someone give me a copy of it?

It would be really appreciated.

Guest stargirl

rodnav,

first i tried looking for a way to unlock my phone but when i read the posts that i would need a spare SD card and that the procedure is too risky, i posted that i wanted somebody sana to help unlock it for me.

@demon, that's the one with the .93 bootloader and could be unlocked. just make a search and you'll find where to download it.

@stargirl,

if i remember correctly, i offered that i could help you in downgrading your bootloader as i have the .98 bootloader as long as your ROM is still 1.50. you didn't respond back. anyway, if you're still using 1.50 ROM, i can lend my MMC card with that bootloader. i live in QC but often out of town, if you're not near QC, i know somebody would be glad to help you out in your place.

Guest stargirl
@stargirl,

if i remember correctly, i offered that i could help you in downgrading your bootloader as i have the .98 bootloader as long as your ROM is still 1.50. you didn't respond back. anyway, if you're still using 1.50 ROM, i can lend my MMC card with that bootloader. i live in QC but often out of town, if you're not near QC, i know somebody would be glad to help you out in your place.

gomen! sorry! i didn't see that post. i'll PM you for the location in QC. thanks for the help :oops: :oops:

ei darkmatter... uhmmm... can u send the procedures too... i really need to unlock my phone coz i have a globe line... and i can't use it now... here's my email add

[email protected]

i am now using a smart sim... prepaid... please send me the procedures... i would really appreciate it... tnx...

this also goes to other smart experts here in modaco... i really need your help... tnx again...

Guest edselrt

im a newbie here.. upgraded the SAP rom from 1.6.0.7 to 1.7..m not satisfied with this update..can somebody help me downgrade it to 1.6 or better? thnx a lot!!! :lol: