Help: New SPVs from Smart has v1.09 bootloader

Guest wolfman

Same with me, I already Pm'ed you guys but I got no reply. I got the latest version of ROM (just got my phone last week) and the question is can I still use this procedure to get rid of this ROM?

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks a lot mar9118 and to all other guys who have shared their experiences/notes on unlocking this new ROM. Just did a successful downgrade to ROM 1.3.7.8 then upgraded to QTek. It's my sister's phone that I played around with.. hehe.. coz mine was already unlocked a month ago starting from the ol ROM 1.5..

I could see a couple who are looking for WinHex Full version.. maybe I could help.. just PM me.

yeeeesssss! i did it! no SD needed! just follow the instructions and you're done! i'm using QTEK now.

just a question: my friend has Smart1.5 ROM and does not have a card reader and he likes to use QTEK. does this mean that i have to upgrade his phone to smart 1.6 then do the "outsmarting SMART' stuff?

anyway, thanks a lot guys! :) esp those who e-mailed me the procedures, Mar, Craig, etc.. many thanks to you.. keep it up guys..

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Guest Kenshin

Hi guys please PM me the procedure to backout from 1.06.

Another question: I have the I-mate 1.5 ROM. When i try to run the SAP 1.6 install it always refuses to do so as it doesn't recognize my phone. Reading thru the docs with the I-mate i noticed in says in bold letter that it deletes the "region info" of the phone being upgraded.

Is this the reason for my being unable to upgrade to SAP 1.60 from I-mat 1.50? If so how can i make the upgrde work?

Mgagagandang balita dami na nakakaunlock nang 1.09 kaso dami pa rin mga skeptic na ayaw maniwala na it is already possible to unlock.

May the force be with u.

Hello,

for those of you needing help reverting back to another rom. One of the following people should be able to help you: they all have the procedure

kintsay

Baron

bejiboys

empoy

virgil

vxd2000

passport

lucas_05

mernez

jasin14

asdfgh

JoMer

bp

ianesq

bp

ricson

RealAmbro

ianesq

ricson

miscmail

WeaponX

FullAuto

miscmail

OPAW

rhom

merlin002

ulo

batmite

FullAuto

d red_rolla

Do you guys know where I can download Orange's ROM na may 0.93 na bootloader. I need it to unlock my phone by using the procedure mar gave me. I have the Orange's ROM version 1.3.5.6 thus this have the 0.93 bootloader?

Thanks for the help

Guest merlin002

i used a different hex editor, hackman 7.03. is that OK? Is there anything special that winhex does to binary files that's why its required?

You guys can PM me even if i dont fully understand the procedure yet. Ill just forward the instructions i got from craigd. Thanks craigd and mar9118!

@Virgil,

Congratulations!!! By the way, where did you get Bro. Eli Soriano's picture? Are you one of his fans? :) Just asking. :(

hahaha....SSDD member kasi ako e.

jokejokejoke...

naingit lang ako ke SPV....

Guest merlin002

Pardon me, but there are a few questions i want to ask.

What bootloader will I have after downgrading from 1.6(1.09BL) to 1.37?

Do I have to change the bootloader before I upgrade to IMate, QTek, or Eurotel?

What are the advantages, if any, if I downgrade the bootloader to 0.98 before installing one of those foreign ROMs?

Can I use SPVUnlock to permanently unlock my phone? If not, what should I do to permanently unlock it?

Do the 3 ROMS change the bootloader? To what version?

Thanks guys :)

Guest WeaponX
i used a different hex editor, hackman 7.03. is that OK? Is there anything special that winhex does to binary files that's why its required?

You guys can PM me even if i dont fully understand the procedure yet. Ill just forward the instructions i got from craigd. Thanks craigd and mar9118!

I also want to help. Just PM me , but pls. don't forget to indicate your email address.

Guest livewirecebu

im a long time member of this forum and i was able to buy a cheap brand new spv 1.09 thinking i can unlock it easily. i thought it was a good deal. wow, to my surprise unlocking this version is difficult. can anyone help me out to unlock this thing as im based in cebu. If anyone can send me the correct procedure to unlock it or better else the modified ROM. Email me at [email protected]

Thanks for any help here.