Anyone from Las Pinas

Guest ricson

Tuloy meeting namin ni Ricson @ lunchtime today... baka punta rin yata si Bragol... baka may iba pa dyan na malapit sa gb3 na gusto pa download ng bootloadr 0.98...

Guest ricson

Elr salamat nang marami succesfuly unlock my phone. Muntik na akong magkamali nag hang siya sa smart amazing logo repeat ko lang yung process ok na.

Sayang Bragol di ka nakapunta.

Try ko na rin lipat yung bootloader .98 using winhex ewan ko lang kung succesful subukan ko sa friend kong phone.

Sa uulitan ELR lamat,

anyone from Las Pinas who wants bootloader .98 baka makatulong.

PM nyo lang ako. Gusto ko lang i share yung nakuha ko kay ELR

kaming dalawa ni arnold...... kailan ka pwede?... baka kailangan pa ng appointment?....

hello to the guys with good attitude... ;)

i am from las pinas also.. please help me to unlock my fone. need your bootloader... please..

ericson:

please do text me at my number 09196684062. i really needed your help.. looking forward dude...

Guest schadow1
you only need the SD card (spare) with the 0.98 bootloader in it...so what gadgets do you need other than his smartphone? You dont need a laptop. Probably you mean you still have to copy your phone's 0.98 bootloader to an SD using USBterm or Winhex? As I understand, the guy is looking for the 0.98 bootloader na nakopya na sa SD card...which I guess yun ang meron na si elr

The laptop is for those who still need to openline using Unlock, upgrade, backup IPSM on spot. Qtek and Imate erase IPSM on next boot up.

So for those who don't want the hassle on doing the procedure of upgrading from Smart 1.5 (i'm still figuring the unlock procedure for 1.6) then ppl from las pinas can contact me at [email protected]. I do it for a fee of course.

For those who just need to load 0.98/.99 bootloaders, then i can do it for free. Email me at the same email and i'll give instructions on how to get here.

My area is near BF Resort/Casimiro Area. I'll give detailed instructions on how to get to my place to those who need to get here. Just email.

spyrex check mo muna kung anong bootloader yang phone mo kung 1.09 medyo may problema wala pang procedure to unlock it pero kung 1.04 or lower puwede txt kita later.

i can meet u sa mc do las pinas if u like schadow1 baka may oras ka eyeball tayo dito lang ako Manuela as likod nang RFC

hi there ric!

im gald that you replied. my phone has 1.04 version so you could help me then with my prob. ill be availbale later tonight. i have my work till 5 pm dude?ill be at makati by that time. if you happen to read this, send me a message. you have my number, right> 09196684062., we could also meet at mcdo times around 7. i stilll have to travel from mkati to lp. anyway, keep in touch dude. i badly need to unlok my phone...thanks...

i can help u change your bottloader if u want but u will have to do the whole process of unlocking yourself. Madali lang naman turuan kita txt na lang kita bukas para meet tayo.

okey. thank u. no problem with unlocking my phone.. my only major concern is my bootloader. anyway, we can meet in the morning if its okey with you. thanks a lot. looking forward to see you dude...