Ringtones and Homescreens Online Repository

Guest spv_dman

Guest animasz2004

:) dino albert@

cyempre, requests i did for you.....or your request i did. hahaha....poor with the grammar (or grammer?) thingy. WAAAA!!! :wink:

thou i like the harana and rainbow.... there the coolest.... keep 'em comin'

Guest david-ruffin
@david.....

mukhang palpak ata yung ginawa ko.... try ko ulit. anyway tone sana yun nung iskul bukol.... sori ulit....

it's okay dude! i appreciate your effort. hopefully you'll be able to fix it this time :)

Guest dinoalbert

@migs

thanks for the info...and welcome to Modaco...

pero matagal na free upgrade sa Smart kahit noong simula pa lang 1.3 rom palang....and medyo matagal na rin existing yang rom 1.7...pero can you be more specific and clear with the rom version....1.7 what?

by the way, please try also to post at the proper thread...off topic kase ringtones/homescreen repository thread dito..

thanks!!! :wink:

Guest animasz2004
hi...pwede ba magrequest ng ringtone na naughty girl by beyonce...any lucky penny by nikki hasmann and simple like the truth by darius...please...thanks...
- im not so sure on your request but i think naughty girl is by holly valance but in case im worng... my appologize. try this: :)

http://modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=93984&po...r=asc&start=465

Guest zoegod

@dobby

the ZOE on the name of my tone is my nick. pra lang may personal touch ko padin. ksi yung iba ako ang nag rip. but u can change it padin naman. wla lang.

Guest jowell

Baka meron kayo dyan na ringtone na kanta ng black eye peas like where is the love, at yung revive nya na tagalog version. Pls.....

Guest habagat

@jowell

check mo lang mayroon na nyan apl song may orig at visayan version pa nga e..... alam ko dito rin sa thread na to.

Guest animasz2004
great tones animasz2004 and crinkles.  :)

@thanks man...... :oops: m still making a few more rnbs. cant find the time yet. anytym soon... expect by thursday or so. thou anyone out there with sms tones, id really appreciate... :lol:

Guest tebs_ph

do any of you guys have that wav file that says "uh-oh"

maigsi lang sya.

TIA :)do any of you guys have that wav file that says "uh-oh"

maigsi lang sya.

TIA :)