Update on the 1.6 Build

Guest Mr Orange

Guest tjdransf

well asusual i have been waiting for orange to ring me back and as ever i havent had a call.

So i guess i am gonna have to give them another call now htat its december and all.

Guest spacecowboy6982

Mr Orange is back today. I think he'll give us something to smile about :!: Who knows - possibly something else he might find out and share with us :?:

spacecowboy

Guest tjdransf

I am nor actually that pissed off with msn not workin and all the other bugs that need fixin now. its more all the idel promises that orange keep making whether it be release dates or members of management not contacting me when they say.

Guest tjdransf

well just got off the phone from one of the managers of 156 and she says there no date set for the release of 1.6 update except HOPEFULLY in December but she cant even guarentee that

Jesus christ guys.... Look at what 36 (!) pages of complaining and moaning has gotten you so far..

The man said he would have news today and today ain't over for another 8 hours.. so relax already ! 8)

After 540 reply and 24000 visite I decide to do this

Bump

Bump

just in case some of you did not notice this post befor :lol:

Shall we lock this post and create fresh one / new one ?

Guest hecatae

Working is to big a word in this case. Crashed frequently and kept erasing the ipsm (called different in 2003, can't remember)

He's removed it and is using an E200 for testing on 2003 now.. And he still won't tell me where that damn rom came from 8)

Shame, just downgraded to imate from 1.6.3, had to use the swiss orange update to downgrade.

@LAMBERTJO , on est au moins 2 francais sur ce forum a attendre depuis bientot 2 mois cette putain de mAJ 1.6

moi je taff a Orange France ..et j'ai eu aucune news sur la sortie de cette ROM :cry: