Smart XP

Guest Jay-z2k

Same as roke colourblind too, and judging by the colours used same colourblindness as roke as well, which is pastel shades. Still even though colourblind still do v.well as a designer :lol: thank fck for wheel palettes on computers ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Godfather

I downloaded it, and viewed it through the Microsoft Theme Generator, but it didn't really come up as explained like the multi screens. So how do I load it to the phone?

Guest Godfather

Can someone tell me how I can change the colour of the text on the homescreen, it seems to blend in to much, and is difficult for me to read. I want to change the text to black, is this possible? How can I do it?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Disco Stu

Welcome to the site :)

The author need to re-upload the file I'm afraid but, in the meantime, I do know his works are featured on the CoolSmartphone site.

• 2 months later...
Guest Mrstaypuff2004

Maybe I'm just a freakin idiot... but I can't figure out how to install this homescreen... I've spent the past two hours scowering the internet trying to figure out why my Motorola Mpx220 will not install the Homescreen.... The homescreen file comes as SmartXP.hme... I've tried changing that to .home and .xml but no matter what it will not show up in my settings>homescreen> menu.... any help is appreciated.

If you login you should see an attachment in the first post, you can download that... :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 months later...
Guest pjam001

I've had a mess but failed. How can I change the MRU plugin to the RJ plugin?

This is a great homescreen but I like to have my icons constant rather than changing.

cheers

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.