OUTBOX (sms) BUG!

Guest matanglawin

Thanks to all of you guys. Thanks Doc and Matanglawin, kung hindi sa inyo di ko malalaman na may bug pala sa Outbox ko at syempre di ko ko maco-correct. Thanks to MoDaCo! :)

Guest crinkles

my problem might be related to this...kasi everytime kasi na ala akong magawa, nagco-compose ako ng mga essays using my SAP and postpone ko 'yung message so eventually sa DRAFTS na folder yun papasok. So everytime na ala ulit akong magawa, puntahan ko lang ulit yung essay and edit. I'm so disappointed nung after some time nung I checked it, nandon pa rin yung essay pero when you open it, blank na sya...as in...can somebody help me how to fix it kasi sayang naman yung mga na-compose ko.. :cry:

Guest matanglawin

@adi116 & pzee

sorry, i had been very busy this past few days...didn't even have time to check if the Phantom SMS fix could fix the outbox problem.

anyway, after reading through the previous posts...i'm glad that a fix to this outbox bug has already been discovered.

:)

kindly inform the moderators about this...you guys deserve front page exposure! :wink:

Guest crinkles
Using DBView and Smart SS, can you post the contents of fldr3100001b (according to PZEE it represents the DRAFTS folder)

I already viewed the contents of the mentioned folder but my Smart SS won't work... jeez... (I'll find a way...) :cry:

Guest matanglawin

i have tried the OUTBOX SMS BUG fix and it worked! :)

Mabuhay kayo Pzee and adi116!

one question though...since all sms folders (using dbView) have been identified, can the OUTBOX SMS BUG FIX procedure be used if a problematic message appears in any other folder (sent items, inbox, draft, deleted items) :?:

In some cases, I think the Phantom SMS Fix would be enough. Kung di pa din ma-solve, pwede siguro nila i-try yung "OUTBOX Bug" fix.

fact about the "outbox bug":

According to monolithix (as I've read in the bug track section) the cause of this error (outbox bug) is due to cancelled syncing/ sending of email.

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Mabuhay kayo Pzee and adi116!  

one question though...since all sms folders (using dbView) have been identified, can the OUTBOX SMS BUG FIX procedure be used if a problematic message appears in any other folder (sent items, inbox, draft, deleted items) :?:

Mabuhay! :)

Theoretically, pwede po siguro. Basta gamitin yung Delete Record nung dbView pang erase ng phantom record/s. :wink: :(