E200....

Guest lowbug

Guest goinnuts

to however wrote wednesday was the release date. sorry its not. it is infact the release date of the p900. :wink: e200 week commencing 9/11 (times are estimate and are subject to change)

to however wrote wednesday was the release date. sorry its not. it is infact the release date of the p900. :wink:  e200 week commencing 9/11 (times are estimate and are subject to change)

so that is this upcoming Sunday ?, cool :)

Well, I spoke to Orange's corporate sales guy when they visited my company today to flog their new corp tarrifs and they guy was completely clueless and mentioned something about early Dec in time for Xmas.

Anyone would think that releasing a phone was rocket science!

For a company making so much money, perhaps they should invest in a proper marketing strategy for the UK.

Ho hum. Lets just say 1/1/2004. At least if it’s early we'll all be surprised! In the mean time here's to the other manufacturers that can retail a phone properly - sorry Orange... :)

Guest spacecowboy6982

Yup - gotta say - if O2 release this before Orange after marketing it in Asia since last week I'm going directly to them if the price is good.

spacecowboy

Guest spacecowboy6982

Not that I can remember. It just sorta came out ? Everyone at the time (that didnt know) was taken aback Orange had decided to release a newer version of the phone which had only been out 6 odd months. This however isnt alien to Nokia who have started to release 3 new phones every month. Check out Morpheus's post in Non-Smartphones about the Nokia 7600 - its a joke !

spacecowboy

Guest statscat

I guess its like anything the rumour mill get peoples hopes up and then people are sad when it doesn't come true :)

Still at least they have updated the website, that happened at some point today in that the graphic of the phone changed, it stopped looking so E100 like and doesn't have a joystick but a round button (kind of nose like) with blue glowing keys......

THe homescreen had changed to so, perhaps that means its getting closer, maybe Mr Orange will amek an announcement of something the night before shops are alowed to start selling I mean they do have to get the phones from Taiwan to every Orange shop in the UK all for the same day .......

I guess all you can do is check on the changes

at

http://shop.orange.co.uk/shop/show/handset...pv_e200/details and hope a date gets out on there soon in the meantime then I guess if the post doesn't come from Mr Orange then don't get your hopes up as it being the real date.

I still cant get my head round this?!? Why not just put a picture of an E-200 up there? Its making me feel nervous lol !

spacecowboy

The picture that they are showing now is a picture of the E200 :)

Guest spacecowboy6982

The picture that they are showing now is a picture of the E200 :)

D'oh !- when im in rant mode and had a few pints...nothin stops me! thank god - i still dont understand why it wasnt there in the first place tho eh ? Strange hmmm.

Guest 4runner

I can confirm yuor Monday date, my local orange shop in the trafford center told me today, on sale from Monday the 10th October starting at £169 for talk 120 plan contract.

Cheers

Steve

Guest spacecowboy6982
I can confirm yuor Monday date, my local orange shop in the trafford center told me today, on sale from Monday the 10th October starting at £169 for talk 120 plan contract.

Cheers

Steve

did you ask about upgrades atall ? I think i might buy mine from Kingdom MAster. £100 upgrade to all MoDaCo members :)

spacecowboy

Guest spacecowboy6982
spacecowboy,

No I did'nt ask about upgrades as I am not looking to upgrade as I can get £100 for T100 on ebay.

Steve

Excuse my ignorance but why would you want a T100 when you can get an E-200 for the same price? Even if you meant to say E-100 (which is still a great phone) the E-200 is by far the best phone to grace the smartphone community this year :)

spacecowboy

Guest 4runner

Excuse my ignorance but why would you want a T100 when you can get an E-200 for the same price? Even if you meant to say E-100 (which is still a great phone) the E-200 is by far the best phone to grace the smartphone community this year :)

spacecowboy

What I meant to say was, I can get £110 for mt T100 on ebay so I was'nt looking to upgrade it for a e200. Just sell the T100 and buy an E200 as according to other posts they want £200+ to upgrade.

4runner

Guest 4runner

Dont you sometimes wish you read your reply before hitting the submit button!!!!

What I meant to say was, I can get £110 for mt T100 on ebay so I was'nt looking to upgrade it for a e200. Just sell the T100 and buy an E200 as according to other posts they want £200+ to upgrade.

4runner