Do we know what will be in the box with E200

Guest podavies

i know theres no point but you think the old camera attachment will still work on the new phone? :)

i mean you might drop your phone break the camera and need to catch that stunning blonde in her hotpants for your mates :(

sim-unlock - have you tried the unofficial way yet? Or do you really need to do this officially. It really would be great to know if it works on the E200. Although I fear that WinS2003 may have something say about this. On the otherhand it would be the bootloader that the SimUnlock works on.

althrough i'll get my sim unlock code officially (one day i hope) i've tried all known ways to get the code from the phone. when i say all known ways then it means also the exchange of the bootloader. till now we haven't found a workaround.

we only tested it doday- usbterm doesn't write bootloader or ce to the card. so its impossible to read it out. writing a older version to the card and loading it doesn't work too.

we'll do more testing tonite. we'll see if there's a way of doing it. one idea is to simply write a e100 rom on it, read the code and then upgrade again. but as long there is no 2003-image out there (and you dont get it as seen above) we dont have the option to do it...

i'll keep you updated...

cheers, lutz