'Kumite' revealed... feast your eyes on this!

Guest Richie M

Guest Shuflie

Don't forget MPx200 users, the voloume and record buttons being combined is the scroll wheel thing is a real pain, especially when trying to operate the voice tag function.

Guest midnight

it would actually be unplayable turning the mpx200 sideways and using the volume as punch/kick anyways, this again needs to be tested for control methods, we hope joypad + and two number keys (eg * and 0) will be acceptable, but until we test we wont know :lol:

Don't forget MPx200 users, the voloume and record buttons being combined is the scroll wheel thing is a real pain, especially when trying to operate the voice tag function.

Sorry I know this is off topic (and I have been under a rock for the last year - took my original SPV back and renewed interest with the new generation), but did you say that the Moto has actually implemented voice-tags? Does that mean that you can voicedial with it (without additional s/w)?

Guest Bunchie
Sorry I know this is off topic (and I have been under a rock for the last year - took my original SPV back and renewed interest with the new generation), but did you say that the Moto has actually implemented voice-tags?  Does that mean that you can voicedial with it (without additional s/w)?

Yes voice dialling is fully implemented in the Motorola. You press the volume button in as the trigger to speak. I think its all listed out in the manual how to assign voice commands etc.

Guest police_chief_wiggum

Just watched the demo, what can i say. ..........WOW WOW WOW!!!

:lol: ;) :(

fantastic job chaps, deffo 1 for the MUST have list when its out.

you've done a great job midnight & friends.

Oh yea and i now see the issue you have with the E200 joystick when trying to play this game, i didnt realise you had the game landscape. :roll:

• 2 months later...
Guest midnight

i think you'll find when i said winter 03 (i actually should have said 03/04) i did actually mean the whole of winter, not before christmas day, you'll also find that several times in the games thread i have replied and have said this game is still in development, and as many people know, this game is on hold while we finish off another game (which i'm not revealing until finished because of threads and taunts like this hehehe, just kiddin), just be patient, it is happening, just that it takes time :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest pd.ryder

"(i actually should have said 03/04)"

Midnight - we're nearly 04/04 - wosgoinon?? Clocks go forward soon and all the little birdies are a-cheepin'. Think it's Spring?

Seriously tho, any news on a release date and how much it's gonna set us back? There doesn't seem to have been much posted since Feb.

Guest mcwarre
I have to say that msmobiles taunts about it being vapourware are growing in credibility...

Coucou,

Did you really say msmobiles and credibility in the same sentence? :wink: :wink:

Guest midnight

KUNG-FU CHOP!!!!!

anyhoo, we're still working on it guys, but as many of you know we are finishing another game off first, which will be revealed VERY soon, and then as soon as thats finish we're back on Kumite :)

Guest Coucou

I was just trying to get a rise out of Midnight really. :lol: Sometimes I like to poke things with sticks... :)

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest midnight

Announcement:

MSMobiles has recently reported in a totally unrelated topic (as far as i can tell: as a direct attack against myself to discredit me and to affect sales of the game) these untruths......

Some people invent some fancy name that sounds Asian, prepare some nifty screenshots with kung-fu fighting "game" with the text "Bluetooth" on top of it, and claim that with this game you can fight kung-fu over Bluetooth, but later on the software never comes out or comes out without Bluetooth support. This what vaporware is about!

and now for the facts.....

1, Kumite is not a made up word/name, and any idiot who did their research would know this... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumite)

2, The demo wasnt just screenshots, it was a rolling demo, theres a vast difference, and shows a lot of code has already been done, and that gfx and animation are in place and working.

3, The game isnt finished yet, so how does he know what features are in the game or not? (the game is currently unfinished, but there is no reason bluetooth multiplayer will not be in the game)

I have announced this to show you that we are still making the game, currently there are no compromises and all features mentioned should make it into the final game. We are currently finishing off another game in time to meet the Gapidraw deadline and as soon as that is finished we will be finishing off Kumite, thankyou for your patience.

Guest blewer

If anyone is interested Kumite is pronounced KOO - MIT - A

The A is pronounced as if you were saying A,B,C...... not the sounding of A in a word :wink:

Guest jack_561

I now hate ms mobiles :twisted: because i have been looking forward to this game for ages snd if you havent there may be something wrong with you.

AND

Vapour-ware :) Yea right it is a scrolling demo.

It annoys me so much when they have proof of possibly the best smartphone game ever that they throw taunts at you.

:twisted: I hate ms mobiles :twisted:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.