Research for Cancer/Smallpox cure; Your PC & u CAN help!

Guest mike-oh

Guest janagan

Unfortunately u cant, but just spread the word to your friends about this project for now and once they start to rack up the points you might get an internet connection soon :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moomoomoo

No problem bud :lol:

Will install on my desktop machine shortly, as the program pauses itself when I run my laptop off the battery. So... more crunching to come :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mike-oh

Brilliant!

Nice one guys, welcome to the team!

We're now ranked 1,780 worldwide in terms of members and 8,432 in points generated!

If we can double our members we'll soon be in the top 500 in NO time!

Cheers all!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mike-oh

Hey guys!

We're about to break the two year mark!! Congrats to all!

We still need to find more members as we're slowly falling down that particular league.

Bad news is that one of our biggest number crunchers, Paul [MVP] sadly seems to be no longer partaking as he hasn't returned a result for weeks. Paul, you are sadly missed :)

Thanks,

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Stuart P

Hi Mike,

just curious - what sort of system are you running? What about everyone else? Let's see some specs!

(Mine's just a 1GHz celeron, but it's on every evening and most of the weekend. Tweaking my profile to allow 10GB of storage seems to have helped my points a bit though!)

Stu.

Guest mike-oh

Hello!

The reason why i haven't posted is specs is cos

a) Anything will do!

:) Mine are totally mediocre, 1.3GHz, 512Mb RAM, 60GB Hd, 64Mb GeForce2 MX, 600k broadband,

Mine is on all evening and weekend too, occasionally i leave it running through the day.

Cheers,

Mike

Guest Brody

I'm running a P4 2.53Ghz with 512 MB DDR RAM and a 120g HD, 128MB GF3 Ti200, 600kb Broadband and 5.1 Creative sound card and speakers. Oh yeah and a 1.6mm thick Aluminium case with gold plated fan grills!

Guest mike-oh
I'm running a P4 2.53Ghz with 512 MB DDR RAM and a 120g HD, 128MB GF3 Ti200, 600kb Broadband and 5.1 Creative sound card and speakers. Oh yeah and a 1.6mm thick Aluminium case with gold plated fan grills!

OOOOOOooooooooooooo get you! :)

Guest Brody

OOOOOOooooooooooooo get you! :)

LOL i'm proud of it but to be honest its a year old now, quite possibly the longest i've run a configuration!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Brody

LOL i'm proud of it but to be honest its a year old now, quite possibly the longest i've run a configuration!

I blame this post for the tragic death of my PC :D:( It is dead! Totally! Luckily I have a cheapish laptop I can use until my bank balance looks a little better!

Guest mike-oh

Oh dear, sorry to hear it mate. Don't u just hate it when you curse something, like "Oh we're going to win, there's only two minutes left"

You can post me your parts for me to lay to rest, or perhaps attempt to ressurect into my machine :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...