Updated 17/11: Paul's E200 Review

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest LAMBERTJ08
"]They are un-copyable :lol:

P

No, you must copy the wallpapers on the SD Card with a explorer SPV (Smart-Explorer for exemple) ans copy them SD Card >>> PC

JCINFO :?: It's that :?:

Guest Paul [MVP]

I haven't held them side by side i'm afraid, but the E200 screen is the same as the E100, which is pretty damn nice ;-)

P

Paul, Which screen is the best; Mitac or e200?

Guest Syphon Filter

damnit, still waiting for mine, its with the courier...so it could be here anytime between now and 5.30!!! I want it now FFS...If still find myself wanting after i hve played with it for a few days i will probably exchange it for a P900, but from what you guys have said it sounds like a sweet bit of kit and i will be happy with it.

Guest www.msmobiles.com
"]BlueTooth ActiveSync is of course supported. 

what hardware (USB Bluetooth dongle? model, company?) have you used for testing of Bluetooth activesync?

Guest casper508

Played with the E200 today. My local O Retail has had them in stock since 19th and Oh my GOD, its lightning fast!! The camera is the fastest(refresh rate wise) i've seen.

Unfortunately, I still have about 3 weeks to go on my contract and I dont fancy paying a hundred quid on top of the upgrade price. But come mid december, ill have one in my pocession for sure.

Cas

Guest beckett1

home2.jpg

I just got my E200 today but I have got a small problem with it..

My orange start screen does not look like the one above. I know Paul has changed the links and names but on my SPV the back ground of the internet links is gray and NOT transparent.

Is there a fix for this problem?

Guest Paul [MVP]

I attached the original and tweaked homescreen XMLs earlier in this thread (click here), so feel free to take my tweaked version, modify it a bit, then drop it into your StorageApplication DataHome directory!

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.