Orange scupper Smartphone gamers with the E200

Guest PaulOBrien

Its funny - the joystick thing doesnt really bother me, infact it makes playing GTA on gnuboy easier!! But you gotta laugh at the fact that it makes playing rebound (the game Oange gave us) really hard!! :lol: :D :)

I think in Orange, somebody says something to somebody else, then they take that information, systematically forget to do anything with it - & then they give it to the testers, who obviously don't do much more than switch the phone on & say "yep, it works"! & then they release it as the most innovative new product on the market!! :D

The change from an 8 way joypad to a 4 way joystick was a hardware decision taken by HTC.  This was not a 'deliberate' decision taken to 'Scupper' gamers.  

Look out for more 'gamer' orientated devices in the future.

Why? To save money?

I think this was a poor decision, as all SPV enthusiast have come to expect the e200 being an improved version of all the previous ones.

Any comments on the buzzing?

I have come to accept the overall poor battery-life, but please give us an idea what to expect from you, in regards to the terrible buzz during voice calls...

I like the phone, but can this be fixed, or is it a 'hardware' decision too???

Don't know if this has been posted...

Has anyone noticed the controls on the game 'Rebound' bundled with the E200 have been changed so that 'up' starts him walking and 'down' stops him?

Does this not prove that orange/ms/HTC must have known about the diagonal problem b4 launch?

BTW, Midnight - Kumite is looking fantastic, I hope you can find a workaround to these problems...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.