Mpx GPRS problem?

Guest Bonzo

Just the G symbol after a re-boot problem...

I checked it out with a friends Mpx today too, (his was delivered yesterday & today was the first time he had it at work with him... I wish he'd read the insturctions tho... he's bugged me all day :lol: ), and his was exactly the same too...

Guest Shuflie

No idea why that is happening, its the same on mine too, I even called 156 about it when I got the phone as I thought they hadn't enabled GPRS on the new SIM when I upgraded. I don't really see it as a problem though, after all its only an indicator, not having it when you reboot doesn't seem affect the use of GPRS at all. In fact you could use it too your advantage if you look at your phone and the G isn't there it could remind you to check your email.

Oh god no... with my memory I'd probably forget there was supposed to be a G there... or that e-mail exists!!! :lol:

In fact... where did I put that phone!!!

:D :) :D

Guest Shuflie

Hey, if your memory is that bad you could put a recurring appointment in your calander to remind you where the phone is. And tie a knot in your handkerchief to remind you to check your reminders. :twisted: