Non-buzzing E200 batch numbers... let's have them!

Guest Gnuig

Guest WillEastbury
On my box outer, on the identification label panel, I have a line that starts:

S/N: HT343Dxxxxxxx

If this means that I have a HT343 batch, then to the best of my knowledge, whilst I CAN complain about everything else on the phone, er to be fair, my call quality seems ok???

Mmmm....

Mine is fine till 3 steps away from full volume, but then sounds nasty.

Batch HT352

Guest WillEastbury
HT346D here with buzz when calling 150 and on other voice calls.

Radio 1.09.00

Mine seems noticeable on 150 at low volumes, but only on other calls at max volume.

I would use a different number for test calls.

Guest andyww14

Hi,

Just got my second one today from Orange, exactly the same thing, okay MP3 (lacking a little bass), but voice calls, especially to automated services are very bad, very buzzing.

I’m tempted to get a third one from Orange (only had it 2 days!!) but I have a suspicious feeling that it'll be exactly the same.

Regards,

Andy.

Guest bikespod

:roll: well i've had 4 now and all of them distort/buzz, whatever you want to call it, all the way through the volume range. Anyone with a low voice is almost impossible to understand for 70% of the time. :?

the more of you that just put up with this and hope for a fix, the less likely it is to happen. I've written a fairly strong letter of complaint and will be trying, rather sadly, for a diff model replacement, although not the downgrades they are offering.

I have HT352D and all seems well; received it on Monday, 2nd Feb.

I can be persuaded to believe this!

As it would seem to be a new batch...

any news as to a fix?!?!

Guest Toyota-F1.com
I can be persuaded to believe this!  

As it would seem to be a new batch...  

any news as to a fix?!?!

Have a read of my post of Page 6 of E200-discussion thread... :lol: In addition to what I've wrote there, I can also send SMS to home numbers and other numbers, not just mobile numbers like it says in the guide.

Can anybody tell me if I have a supernew version or something? How do I find out?

:D

Guest Toyota-F1.com
whats the rom version?

If that's to me, then, by doing Start>Settings>About, if that's right, it's

"ROM Update versions:

Operator 1.1.1.4

Manufacturer 1.6.0.0

Microsoft: 4.20.13288.0

Language: 1.6.0.0

File System: 4.20.13288.0"

What does that tell you? :lol:

Guest phildrudge

i have a 351 and it buzzes like a good un! i'm trying to sell my mr2 and when someone phoned me up about it i couldn't hear a word the guy was saying!! very very annoying! :evil:

Guest t3dluke

Well after what I thought might be buzzing when ringing 150 i get that when ringing 150 from my house phone, so it can't be my phone at least, as it doesnt buzz ringing any other number. I am wondering what you mean by buzzing? Do you mean serious, "I can't hear a f**king word your saying" buzz, or the kind you get due to small speaker trying to produce bass level sound like all phones get only worse? That last ones all I get sometimes but no worse than any other phone I've had.

Guest phildrudge

i suppose its more like the a combination of the sounds being slightly muffled, and almost like speaker itself is loose, so rattles at each noise. at best, mine is difficult to understand, and a few times i just havent been able to hear a word at all.

Guest bluesmudge

HT347D - No Buzzing at all.... brought mine online last week though, from orange shop... maybe its better to buy there so not to get the old stock in the shop?.... Just a thought.

"May the Farce be with you"

Guest rhysdean

Hi every one, :lol:

My phones specs:

HT351D

RADIO - 1.09.00

OPERATOR - 1.1.1.4

WITH NO BUZZING IN A CALL OR IDLE, BUT DOES SOUND WIERD IN A CALL LIKE THE OTHER PERSON IS IN A TOILET FOR ALL CALLERS. COMPAIRED TO MY ORG. SPV. P.S. LOVE THE CLEARTYPE CHEERS PEOPLE. :D