Reload 2 Ice

Guest midnight

Guest hecatae
errr, ah, yeh, better set that back to white, and no, as far as i'm aware you cant change the windows flag in PIE

first reboot blue and white pie,

second reboot white,

third blue :shock:

prefer the blue, much easier on the eyes at night.

Guest Oziscififan
It looks great, but refused to install on my samsung i600. It cites inadequate privs or something like that.

Apparently the Samsung i600 running MS smartphone 2002 has a little problem. Any cab file that creates registry entries will fail to install properly. That sucks. Good thing there's a free registry editor that works on the i600.

That being said, does Reload2:Ice create registry entries? If so may I ask what they are so I can manually add them and see if it works?

I can extract the files and manually copy them over, which seems to work for many apps and games, so the i600 does appear to be unlocked, but I need to know where to put them. Any help for Reload2:Ice?

Guest bikespod

:oops: sorry midnight, hit the rate button thinking it would then give me the option to change the number. was going to give it a 9 so did a ten to try and offset this cockup. it looks great on my e200 that i finally got to unlock. hope you can remove my hamfisted rating of 1, which obviously could not be applied to your skins.

loooking forward to more and being more careful next time.

:oops: sorry midnight, hit the rate button thinking it would then give me the option to change the number. was going to give it a 9 so did a ten to try and offset this cockup. it looks great on my e200 that i finally got to unlock. hope you can remove my hamfisted rating of 1, which obviously could not be applied to your skins. 

loooking forward to more and being more careful next time.

AFAIK you can vote multiple times and it will only take into account your last vote :)

Guest midnight

nope, it takes an average of all votes hehe, its happened a few times getting a 1, then a 10, which gives you, err, 5 ;P

it aint a competition though (but look at the osx one (people have voted 10 about 3 or 4 times each, all from the pinoy thread i might add hehe), but seriously, it isnt a competition, so who cares :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.