Smart Rom ver.1.7 w/ BL 1.09-How to Sim Unlock????

Guest d-coy

Guest esp_leo

have all your questions been answered by mar? mine was successfully unlocked from smart's latest rom version to qtek rom. i have tried inserting globe and sun cellular network and it did work. the procedure is just very easy if you follow it step by step. the only downside of the qtek rom is that, the t9 dictionary does not recognize some of the english word. kasi may mga accented letter. and maganda sa qtek rom, you can set the ringing, notification and other sounds to vibrating + sound, vibrating only, etc. on various profiles. i did not find this option in samrt's 1.7 rom version. if somebody still has a problem, ask mar or me. i'll gladly help. email me at [email protected]

Guest mar9118
have all your questions been answered by mar? mine was successfully unlocked from smart's latest rom version to qtek rom. i have tried inserting globe and sun cellular network and it did work. the procedure is just very easy if you follow it step by step. the only downside of the qtek rom is that, the t9 dictionary does not recognize some of the english word. kasi may mga accented letter. and maganda sa qtek rom, you can set the ringing, notification and other sounds to vibrating + sound, vibrating only, etc. on various profiles. i did not find this option in samrt's 1.7 rom version. if somebody still has a problem, ask mar or me. i'll gladly help. email me at [email protected]

@esp_leo:

Thanks a lot for the assistance :wink:

Guest jao67

hey guys. i too hav a SAP with Smart Rom ver.1.7 w/ BL 1.09. I just downloaded this application, SPV unlock 2 and tried it, nakuha ko naman yung code mula sa SPV unlock. I followed yung "how to unlock your SAP", kaya lang when i insert my globe sim, wala yung sinasabing "Enter Code", ang lumalabas lang ay "Your sim is invalid", wala naman akong ginawang mali.

Can somebody enlighten me on this?

please help!!

thanx in advance mga pre.

Guest Stryper Aquila
stryper aquila,

sa akin ka nag PM, hindi kay jao67, anyway i'll just forward the procedure to him.

Nyak!!! Anyway thanks for forwarding :wink:

Guest jao67

salamat mga tol.

iba talaga ang mga noypi, matulungin. 8)

anyway, i think i have all the things i need...

salamat talaga sa mga tulong nyo. i'm going to unlock my SAP now. sana hindi ako magin clumsy ngayon hehehehe

wish me luck guys :P

teka, teka. yung qtek 1.5 rom ba, hindi naka application lock?

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
Is posting the link to download my procedure allowed?  :wink:

OK lang po ba sayo Mr. Mighty Mar?

Gawin ng open sa lahat yung pagkukuhanan nung 'The Cure' ? :wink:

Guest mar9118

Hello Doc,

I am giving it to all who asked for it naman di ba, but sometimes I may not be able to answer PMs or emails in time so I was just thinking to just post a download link to the procedure here or where you see fit, posting the procedure to my understanding is not allowed but maybe a link will be allowed :wink:

bragol,

sana nga po ganon, pero sa tagal napo at sa dami napo na nakakalam ng procedure, malamang na alam na ng mga taga GH yan. ang hindi nalang po halos nakaka-alam ay yung mga new users ng sap. and if nahirapan sila na makuha yung procedure, they will have no choice but to bring it to GH, lalo lang po silang pagkakakitaan ng mga buwaya. :-)

Guest mar9118

The procedure falling into wrong hands is something we have to live with, I have been sending the procedure to all who asked for it anyway, the procedure has been revised many times to make things easier and to reduce the risk involved in editing the ROM image.

Making the procedure easily available to all I believe will eventually kill the business of those who do it for a fee.

So Mr. Moderator, what do you think puwede ko na ba post yun link? :wink:

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
So Mr. Moderator, what do you think puwede ko na ba post yun link?  :wink:

@mar9118

Para sakin ok lang kung ilagay nyo yung link to the procedure (instead na posting yung procedure per se) para sa mga gustong mag network unlock ng units nila. At para maging open sa lahat ng may SAP na ang pag unlock ay libre lang, di dapat magpabayad.

Gusto nyo gawa tayo ng Sticky thread: 'The Cure!' ? :P

@ALL

May go signal si Mr. Mar, soon magiging available na sa lahat yung link (thus pati yung files)...sana wala ng mabiktima sa GH or kung saan man. Internet access lang ang kelangan.