Pocket PC 2003 Bliss Style

Guest AdrianFRST

Guest ethune

thanks for a great skin!

when there is a missed call, my right soft button changes to call history but that does not happen with this skin. does anyone know how to make this work like this??

Guest serialkillazzs

could ya post an edited vrsion of ur homescreen with just icon bar and date and timple. just a simple layout, please.

Guest shyne

very nice homeskin. one request tho. how do i change the time to standard 12hrs??? my regional settings are correct but on homescreen it still displays in 24hrs

Guest dalvin823

I downloaded this homescreen and I LOVE IT. My only problem with it is that the time displays itself in 24hr time format and I would like it to be 12 hour format. I attempted to change the XML code and it still did not display correctly. CAN ANYONE help me with this? Is there a special way to reinstall this on the phone?

Thanks!

Guest Bugs66
I downloaded this http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewforum.php?f=43>homescreen and I LOVE IT. My only problem with it is that the time displays itself in 24hr time format and I would like it to be 12 hour format. I attempted to change the XML code and it still did not display correctly. CAN ANYONE help me with this? Is there a special way to reinstall this on the phone?

Thanks!

Make sure you:

1. Copy and overwrite the XML file on your smartphone.

2. Reload the theme, or power off/on. I usually load the default theme and then reload the XPbliss theme to see the changes I made to the XML file.

Guest Osiris

Wow nice home screen mate. Couple minor bugs but thats the beauty of xml. You can edit them out yourself. Cheers heaps mate, keep em comming. Especially the 2002 versions. :P

Guest shfaxx

Ok, so I no NOTHING about my new MPX200. I'm still running 2k2 and took the .xml version of this homescreen and selected it under layout. But when I go back to home it says "Ringer off No home screen layouts can be found. Install a valid home screen layout and then select it using the Home Screen items in Settings". I know I'm doing something stupid. Is there a FAQ on these homescreens? What are all these Plugins I see people talking about?

thanks all.

- UPDATE -

Ok after putsing around, I figured out that I needed the 2nd file you posted , which included some backgrounds etc. It apepar to be working. Just have the problem with the date and time overlapping but I recall seeing soemthing up above on how to fix that.

How does one go about changing the order of the top line? You would think this would be your favorites, but it doesn't appear to be. :P

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sheltem

Great skin, I think I've finally found a keeper. I like how you devote 2 lines to appointments; important for me. Also the font is a good size and the time is at the top, rather than some odd place like some skins.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.