Anyone sourced a case?

Guest Du2ty

Guest awarner [MVP]

As a teporary fix I've modded a Startac case (from one of the first startac) looks a bit naff if you look close at it but it does the job for the time being. :)

PRAISE THE LORD, I finally have a leather case for my MPx200 and for the pricly sum of £4.50. Now I can use it out doors without fear of dropping it :shock:

Me is a appy chappy now :!: :)

Guest Shuflie

I was speaking to 3Elimited and the Krusell cases arrived with them yesterday. Preorders should be hitting the postbox today, so you should expect to see them tomorrow or thursday depending on the postman.

Guest andysalmon

Got mine at 7.30 am this morning. Usual great Krusell quality, BUT.... it doesn't fit :!: The bottom half is nice and snug but the top half is only held on to the top part by a thin piece of leather that doesn't even reach the MOTOROLA motif which is connect via a piece of elastic to the bottom half, thus every time you open the phone the top cover springs off :evil:

Looks like I'll be asking for a refund :cry:

Guest lawsonium

Just received a reply to my 'ticket' with 'TheMobileRepublic', they STILL don't have the cases.

I got the usual appologies and speach about expecting them in next week etc. etc.

Does anyone know anywhere else the multidapt case is available from?

I really want to change my order now, they have just let things go on too long. I hate it when suppliers know they can't get a product but still advertise it for sale.

Matt.

Guest mmgooldy

You can go to Best Buy and give them this info:

Best Buy Stock # 000006139671

Brightpoint manufacturer # OCEMPX101S

and they can put it into their computer and they order the case for you, you pay only for the case, it will be shipped to your house for free w/i a few days, mine is supposed to come tommorrow. I think the best part is that if I dont like it, I can easily return it w/o losing on shipping or anything. Although I am told it is the best leather OEM MPX200 clamshell case available at the moment.

Guest mmgooldy

I am told that it is the same case as seen in this ebay add - not a great pix - but worth a try I think.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=41345

Here is a review from a user "That is the same case I have for my phone. I purchased the case at Best Buy .... Works great and the clip has yet to come off my belt."

The website is bestbuy.com, but unfortunately I havent found a way to order off the site, you have to go to the store and the case is not pictured on the web site either. But, when I went to the store to order it, I saw a pix on their computer. I should be getting it tommorrow - I will post my review when I get it.

Guest mmgooldy

I received my Best Buy/Brightpoint case yesterday. It is perfect!! It fits very snug, nice leather, holes for charger/sync, power button, dial, and earphones (no hole for SD card, but I dont care b/c I dont take mine out). The belt clip is great too!!!

• 2 weeks later...