DX OS X

Have you actually tried this on an Orange SPV E-200 ?

It seams to only work on the SPE E-100 so far (Jan 2004) :D

nice one Randy! the best theme i have downloaded so far, thanks. :)  

(happy unlocked spve200 owner)

i find it an awesome theme for a change after having an xp as my old theme plus the same look on my desktop, oh boy, i could already see the ants crossing the field. :) After having installed it on my spv it gave my phone a new look, but one thing i noticed though, as part of the cab that was installed i found a shutdown animation with it, but it doesn't seem to show up on my phone whenever i shutdown, i still get the old shutdown screen, did i miss on something? or a tweak to correct it? i used the cab file for the sd on the installation. thanks

Guest joshman2

Fabulous skin. The best I've seen so far. :)

I actually couldn't care less about the Mac OS X reference, but the colors, backdrop and placement of the icons look and match my MPX200 perfectly. Now if someone could get the far right icons to work across all ROM versions, that would be fab.

Guest spvlover

High Smartphoners

could someone send me the .cab? [email protected] is my email adress.

My zip program seems to unzip the cab, making it impossible to install.

It would be really cool if someone could send me the SD cab of this Theame for my e200.

Thanx in advance :lol:

Guest Total Eclipse

I've no idea it I'm doing something obviously wrong - I've only been using a Smartphone fo 24 hours, but when I install the .cab, it adds the correct background to the program menu, and also changes things like media player, the alert and volume screens, and also the startup and shutdown pictures. However, it won't change the homescreen background picture - it always stays as whatever I had set before.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Using unlocked Orange (UK) MPx200

Has anyone else found that thier voice mail message waiting indicator on the top tool bar no longer appears since installing this home screen or am i just "special" :lol:

(Using original SPV with 1.6 update)

Guest pradaboy
I've no idea it I'm doing something obviously wrong - I've only been using a Smartphone fo 24 hours, but when I install the  .cab, it adds the correct background to the program menu, and also changes things like media player, the alert and volume screens, and also the startup and shutdown pictures.  However, it won't change the http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen background picture - it always stays as whatever I had set before.

Has anyone got any suggestions?

Using unlocked Orange (UK) MPx200

d00d I have the exact same problem on my MPX200 here in Holand, unlocked! Everything changes except the homescreen and the "bars" at the top of the screen (with reception, GPRS, battery) and the start menu (with programs/contacts in it)

Any solution???

btw this skin roooooooooooooooxxx

Guest spvlover
High  Smartphoners

could someone send me the .cab? [email protected] is my email adress.

My zip program seems to unzip the cab, making it impossible to install.

It would be really cool if someone could send me the SD cab of this Theame for my e200.

Thanx in advance :lol:

Problem solved thanx anyhow 8)

Guest ronin4312

Please forgive me ignorance, as I've just made the switch from the 7135 to the i600. I've tried loading both skins (sd as well as the ipsm files) but when I try to install them, I get the following error msg: "Installation failed. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have adequate system permissions. Please contact your service provider for more info". Does this mean that my phone is locked, and if so, how does on go about unlocking it? Again, I've very sorry, but I've had the phone for less than a week. Any info regarding this would be greatly appciated.

Guest Total Eclipse
You probably need to set the http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen to default.

When i first installed it, my http://smartphone.MoDaCo.com/viewtopic.php?t=714>homescreen background stayed at the last one i selected.

Nope :lol: I've tried changing the background image around, but whenever I've got the Mac OS homescreen enabled, the main image won't budge from whatever it was set to previously.

Guest allenwkkwan

I have the exact same problem on my MPX200 here in Holand, unlocked! Everything changes except the homescreen and the "bars" at the top of the screen (with reception, GPRS, battery) and the start menu (with programs/contacts in it)

Any solution???

btw this skin roooooooooooooooxxx

I had a MPx200 and I had the same problem that the home screen background is not changed after installing Mac Os X.

I followed the thread on fixing Jmms and fix the bug.

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php...ght=skin+mpx200

The home screen finally come out.

However, I still can get it perfect. The Album icon does not work. I found the

clsid="{30DF3430-0266-11cf-BAA6-00AA003E0EED

is not in the reg (as I searched using PHM regeditor)

also the album program is changed to album_V20.exe in my phone.

How to change these and make it work?

Guest Total Eclipse

Okay, this is officially driving me insane now.

I've made the changes recommended by allenwkkwan, and this has made some difference, in that I now see the clock on the screen, and I can browse through the dock using up and down. However, I'm STILL getting that damn windows background picture if I set the background image to 'Default'. Setting it to anything else (sand, for example) changes correctly, but changing back to default brings back the windows pic, and I don't even know where it's stored.

Guest Amazing*Guy

can someone help me i try and install this file on the storage card or fone jus wont let me do it, keeps saus dont have rights to the fone or something, does this mean i have to unlock it first to install then lock it again

I installed this on my E200, and can only go a few icons along, and then it stops. Is there a fix for this, or is it just the way it is? In the SS, it goes all the way along.

Even after the update, I can't get it to work on an SPV E200. It won't do the last icons on the dock. I gave it a 5 because the rest looks very well. But a working version would is more important to me than pretty looks at this stage.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.