DX OS X

For the UK spv 1.6 users ..... make the change in the xml as below and mine works now (action changes from IA Album to the free Free EZPic that came in 1.6):

Camera

Camera

Sorry if the solution was posted somewhere else already.... I looked .... but modoco is too big these days ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gguemez

Hi, i have been unable to get the last few items to work on my phone. I have tried both the original and the patch but in both cases the CLSID does not exist in the registry. Can anyone give me some pointers as to how to find the correct CLSID in my phone ?

Thanks

Guest Ma_rK

Would LOVE 2 C it on the Dutch SPV e200, but i get the "Program does't have the correct system authorisation"error message. Don't know what 2 do. Only happens on the mac os skin...:-( And it would look perfect beside my iBook :-) Still looks great though. I'll try to create my own :-)

Guest ratcom
Even after the update, I can't get it to work on an SPV E200. It won't do the last icons on the dock. I gave it a 5 because the rest looks very well. But a working version would is more important to me than pretty looks at this stage.

As anyone found a fix for this problem yet? Its driving me mad! ](*,) I do LOVE this theme and would love to be able to access the last few shortcuts :) Anyone PLEASE

Guest ratcom

ok ... ok ... I have a idea could someone (if the author don't mind and hasn't got the time himself) use rjtasks for the bottom menu? wouldn't that solve the menu problem that most of us have??

Guest Knight_of_Phalange

I downloaded the mac OS skin but I didn't like it so i changed the homescreen but the mac OS was still partially there like in programs it was still the same and as it started up and shut down it was still mac OS. Then I tried moving the files for mac OS off my phone and now I don't get my start up screen or most of the other gif images that were on there.

Can someone please help me. :?

I'm giving up, this skin has got to go. Pity, because it is the coolest of the lot.

I would be very interested if someone has this skin in full working order on a Dutch Orange SPV E200.

But for now it is tata... :evil:

Guest ratcom
I'm giving up, this skin has got to go. Pity, because it is the coolest of the lot.  

I would be very interested if someone has this skin in full working order on a Dutch Orange SPV E200.

But for now it is tata... :evil:

Same here :cry: Im now using PPC2003 with RJshortcut plugin as my home screen

Guest andyvan

Randy, this is one of the BEST skins ever...i would love to use it everyday, but cannot as I NEED a Home screen to displays Next appointment # of SMSs & # of emails.....Can you PLEASE make a version that displays these ?

Guest KingDaddy

This is what I have so far. The bottom iconbar works through Media Player, except there are no labels for Camera, Internet Explorer or Media Player. You'll have to edit the targets to point to your program locations. Remember to save your original XML file first, just in case :)

These changes work on my ATT MPx200 with the latest RJShortcuts plug-in.

height="200">

height="200">

height="200">

Guest carvas
ok ... ok ... I have a idea could someone (if the author don't mind and hasn't got the time himself) use rjtasks for the bottom menu? wouldn't that solve the menu problem that most of us have??

i have a Qtek 8080 with OSX home screen full working with RJ Shortcuts plugin.... you have to rebuild the XML with the parameters used in the RJ Shortcuts plugin.

P.S.: just one minor bug, in the top left corner appears a small icon of the shortcut that i'm using with the plugin.

regards!

Guest carvas

ok. i'll post it tomorrow night, now i don't have the cradle with me and i'm not in my computer. :)

remember you have to install RJ Shortcuts latest plugin installed.

regards!

Guest JasonKenny

Top Man.

It worked ! It bloody well worked ! First time in 4 months I've accessed the last items in the OSX-like dock.

Jay

d-cert'd e200, UK orange (post update), RJShortcut installed

:)

Guest Toyota-F1.com

I've got to post this here as well as the other thread (in Discussion) because I took sooooooooooo long to do what I did...

:arrow: I’m no expert at homescreen editing…

A couple of nights ago, I decided to edit the homescreen, and I was about to go to sleep, but I just carried on and on and on and on like a nutcase, and I spent about 2 hours adjusting it. WHAT A NUTTER!!!

I’ve moved the clock and the network, removed the pictures. The font has been enlargened, the clock has a really big bold appearance, the network name is on the left at the top and the date is on the right alongside the clock, but in smaller, non-bold font.

I made the MRU so that you could see 5 applications at once, and I also made the text bigger for that, and moved it up half way up the screen. Only thing I couldn’t do is that when you move right on the MRU I can’t make it show what’s been selected, (background highlight), but I don’t mind because it shows it in the text anyway above anyway.

My next move I did this yesterday, spent about 45 minutes I guess, I changed it again so all that it shows on the bottom row is the MRU, in the nice little light blue rectangle. So now it’s pretty cool I really like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess it’s worth the 3 HOURS I spent changing it!!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.