Battery time?

Guest Nadavi

Guest arita99

Not sure yet, I got mine since saturday and played a lot so I can't say yet. But I noticed that GPS navigation drains a lot of battery power. I was at 100% and after 45 minutes I only had 55%.

Guest Paul [MVP]

Amazingly (considering the processor), i'm getting battery life comparable with my Prophet in general use, but of course, GPS hammers it somewhat.

Hurrah for the car-charger in box ;)

P

Guest zoidy

Check the post 'Device 'waking up' at random?', you may have activesync waking up every 10 minutes. I also think the battery life gets better after charging almost every day for 1 - 2 weeks as mine is much better than it was a week ago.

Oh you might want to try some softwar elike 'Magic Button' as well. It properly closes apps down instead of leaving them running in the background.

Edited by zoidy

Guest murf62

Aye, Magic Button well worth a download. Used it on my last couple of PPCs.

RE: the battery life increasing - could this not just be inversely proportional to how much you are playing around with your new toy?

Guest the_changing_man

battery time is ropey enough but i think as others have said its only when you're using the GPS a lot...

i had a full charge yesterday morning...made a couple of calls circa 30 minutes and used the GPS for 90 minutes or so ( while downloading co ordinates from the internet and making notes )

That was as far as i got before it died....the sooner they release spare batteries the better!