• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

HTC touch dual on Orange

8 posts in this topic

Posted

im a new b so please forgive my lack of knowledge.

1) is there a way to get the orginal HTC plug-in page on my thc by orange, i liked the clock feature and the display, its far better than what orange have provided.

2) HTC have informed me that even if i get a gps unit that orange have blocked the phone to work with Tom-Tom, is there a way of getting around that, can it use the co-polit software instead.

Posted

Welcome to the forum :)

I'll leave the GPS question to others but the HTC Today screen is in Settings, Today

Posted

Actually it looks like TomTom will work with this phone :

http://www.modaco.com/content/HTC-Niki-Nik...Dual-Bluetooth/

thanks thats been really helpful

is there anyway to create playlists in windows media, say if im in the gym and i need the heavy tunes playing instead of the slow tunes. :)

Posted

I don't think you can on the phone, but then it would probably be a bit too fiddly.

You need to create them on your PC and then transfer them over.

I don't use Windows Media Player but it should syncronise music and playlists automatically

Posted

I don't think you can on the phone, but then it would probably be a bit too fiddly.

You need to create them on your PC and then transfer them over.

I don't use Windows Media Player but it should syncronise music and playlists automatically

cool thanks. do you use a player on the phone if so which oine, if not once again thanks :)

Posted

Folks new member to this site.

I have a HTC Touch Dual loaded Tom Tom 5.2 to it and it run ok with external GPS. The only thing is I can't navigate through the screen using the touch screen of the dual. This means I can't change settings as I have no way of selecting eg. "select" or "done" for example. I can use the number keypads to only select the main Tom Tom icons.

Any help would be appreciated. Maybe I should load Tom Tom 6 to it..