HTC touch dual on Orange

Guest Asare

im a new b so please forgive my lack of knowledge.

1) is there a way to get the orginal HTC plug-in page on my thc by orange, i liked the clock feature and the display, its far better than what orange have provided.

2) HTC have informed me that even if i get a gps unit that orange have blocked the phone to work with Tom-Tom, is there a way of getting around that, can it use the co-polit software instead.

Guest Disco Stu

I don't think you can on the phone, but then it would probably be a bit too fiddly.

You need to create them on your PC and then transfer them over.

I don't use Windows Media Player but it should syncronise music and playlists automatically

I don't think you can on the phone, but then it would probably be a bit too fiddly.

You need to create them on your PC and then transfer them over.

I don't use Windows Media Player but it should syncronise music and playlists automatically

cool thanks. do you use a player on the phone if so which oine, if not once again thanks :)

Guest Bowders1

Folks new member to this site.

I have a HTC Touch Dual loaded Tom Tom 5.2 to it and it run ok with external GPS. The only thing is I can't navigate through the screen using the touch screen of the dual. This means I can't change settings as I have no way of selecting eg. "select" or "done" for example. I can use the number keypads to only select the main Tom Tom icons.

Any help would be appreciated. Maybe I should load Tom Tom 6 to it..