Omnia i910 ROM by blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf

Guest blazingwolf
I used the "mgpscmd" to scan.Every com port can't be used when the rate is 4800. :D

Set your GPS program to Com 8 Baud 57600 (not the hardware port in the external GPS setting). The first lock can a long time, up to 20 minutes in some cases.

Guest monsterpt

Uh-oh.

I think I am about to become addicted to flashing. Thanks for all of your hard work Wolf. I am gonna flash your ROM now. I just got WoZZeR's set up the way I like it, but I can't stop myself.

Guest blazingwolf
Uh-oh.

I think I am about to become addicted to flashing. Thanks for all of your hard work Wolf. I am gonna flash your ROM now. I just got WoZZeR's set up the way I like it, but I can't stop myself.

lol, it can become addicting. :D

Guest Itlooksfast

Ok I need help...I successfully flashed with this ROM. Everything was working fine. I did a few soft reset after doing the *228 just for the hell of it. But yea now the phone powers on fine...everything works! But the phone is off. I went to PHONE SETTING and turn it on...and I saw the spinning wheel and nothing! I tried calling and a message came up saying "Your is currently set on OFF right. Would you like to turn it on?" So I clicked YES and nothing still. Whats going on? It was working fine after the first soft reset. I have tried pressing the little reset button too..I have tried HARD RESET but it wouldnt let me cuz the phone is OFF. SO pleasee help!!!!1

Guest blazingwolf
Ok I need help...I successfully flashed with this ROM. Everything was working fine. I did a few soft reset after doing the *228 just for the hell of it. But yea now the phone powers on fine...everything works! But the phone is off. I went to PHONE SETTING and turn it on...and I saw the spinning wheel and nothing! I tried calling and a message came up saying "Your is currently set on OFF right. Would you like to turn it on?" So I clicked YES and nothing still. Whats going on? It was working fine after the first soft reset. I have tried pressing the little reset button too..I have tried HARD RESET but it wouldnt let me cuz the phone is OFF. SO pleasee help!!!!1

So it did this immediately after doing the *228? Which option are you doing, 1 or 2? Have you tried using Easy Settings to turn the phone back on or just the on in settings?

Which ROM, the standard or MS3?

Edited by blazingwolf

Guest Itlooksfast
So it did this immediately after doing the *228? Which option are you doing, 1 or 2? Have you tried using Easy Settings to turn the phone back on or just the on in settings?

Which ROM, the standard or MS3?

Im using the standard rom...Yes i have used easy setting and turn phone on from there...i went to settings and turned it on from there. Nothing!

It didnt happen immediately after *228 and I did both option 1 and 2. It happened after like another soft reset.

Edited by Itlooksfast

Guest blazingwolf
Im using the standard rom...Yes i have used easy setting and turn phone on from there...i went to settings and turned it on from there. Nothing!

It didnt happen immediately after *228 and I did both option 1 and 2. It happened after like another soft reset.

OK, give me a minute. I'm going to reflash my phone and see what happens.

Guest blazingwolf
OK, give me a minute. I'm going to reflash my phone and see what happens.

Well, I have tested this on my phone and I have no issues at all. Have you installed something else?

Guest Itlooksfast
Well, I have tested this on my phone and I have no issues at all. Have you installed something else?

Yes..i mean I have flashed the leaked rom before and it was working fine with that. Beside the file for your rom..what else do I need that I dont have already when I was flashin the leaked rom?

Guest blazingwolf
Yes..i mean I have flashed the leaked rom before and it was working fine with that. Beside the file for your rom..what else do I need that I dont have already when I was flashin the leaked rom?

I meant have you installed any other programs? I have reset about 15 times after performing the update and I can't reproduce your issue but I have not installed any other program.

Guest blazingwolf
hmmm, it is possible to take the verizon leaked rom and extract the bin from it using the kitchen right?

Yes. This is how we have been making the cooked ROMs.:D

Guest Itlooksfast
I meant have you installed any other programs? I have reset about 15 times after performing the update and I can't reproduce your issue but I have not installed any other program.

No I havnt..I just waited and then do another soft reset then all of sudden the phone SETTING just turned OFF. I cant make calls...I cant dial *228..theres no service...I tried reflashing the leak rom..still the same thing. PHONE SETTING OFF.

Guest blazingwolf
No I havnt..I just waited and then do another soft reset then all of sudden the phone SETTING just turned OFF. I cant make calls...I cant dial *228..theres no service...I tried reflashing the leak rom..still the same thing. PHONE SETTING OFF.

I'm beginning to think you have suffered a hardware failure. I see you have posted similar comments in WoZZeR999's ROM thread so I think you might need to take a trip to a Verizon store.

Guest Itlooksfast

I tried re-flashing the leaked rom and I get this...

Device name:5&2aa24d18&0&5

EBoot version=01.71

Start downloading...

PDA-Starting updating EBOOT...

PDA-Downloading EBOOT...

PDA-Writing image..

PDA-EBOOT update finished.

Device name:5&2aa24d18&0&5

EBoot version=01.71

Start downloading...

PDA-Starting updating EBOOT...

PDA-Downloading EBOOT...

PDA-Writing image..

PDA-EBOOT update finished.

PDA-Starting downloading region #1(DISKIMAGE)..

PDA-Writing image..

PDA-Writing image finished...

PDA-Downloading CSC File...

PDA-Writing image..

PDA-CSC update finished...

PHONE-Device does not support DPRAM Download

Guest Itlooksfast

Alrite..thanks alot of helping man! Ill do that tomorrow and Ill let you know! thanks again!

OK Problem fix! wow...i dunno what gave me the idea but I took the back cover off and took out the battery and put it back...and bam! its working again!

thanks man! Ill be donating you pretty soon!

Edited by Itlooksfast

Guest grimwj
Set your GPS program to Com 8 Baud 57600 (not the hardware port in the external GPS setting). The first lock can a long time, up to 20 minutes in some cases.

How to set "External GPS"??

Guest grimwj
How to set "External GPS"??

OK.It's working now.Thank you very much,blazingwolf.

I have three problems.

First,it is "username or password wrong" when use 1X,how to do?

Second,do it send Text Messages in Chinese?

Third,how to remove the symbol of Rroaming Service?

And,I can't use FM Radio.

Edited by grimwj

Guest blazingwolf
Alrite..thanks alot of helping man! Ill do that tomorrow and Ill let you know! thanks again!

OK Problem fix! wow...i dunno what gave me the idea but I took the back cover off and took out the battery and put it back...and bam! its working again!

thanks man! Ill be donating you pretty soon!

Glad you got it working. :D You don't have to worry about donating to me, I am doing this because I want to. :lol:

Guest blazingwolf
OK.It's working now.Thank you very much,blazingwolf.

I have three problems.

First,it is "username or password wrong" when use 1X,how to do?

Second,do it send Text Messages in Chinese?

Third,how to remove the symbol of Rroaming Service?

And,I can't use FM Radio.

1. User name and password for data connection? This item is in the connection settings. So go to Start/Settings/Connections tab/Connections. Choose manage existing connections. It will change to another page and on this one you will need to edit the connection. Advance to the page that has the Username and password info. Put in [email protected] for the username and vzw for the password. Leave the domain blank and tap the finish button.

2. I have no clue about this one.

3. Sounds like you need to change your ERI. Are you using this on a Verizon network?

Guest Adrynalyne
What are you having an issue with?

I know my first 15 or so roms that I cooked never booted until Wozzer helped me out and I realized that the XIP was never being extracted. Been smooth sailing since. Is that the issue?

Guest grimwj
1. User name and password for data connection? This item is in the connection settings. So go to Start/Settings/Connections tab/Connections. Choose manage existing connections. It will change to another page and on this one you will need to edit the connection. Advance to the page that has the Username and password info. Put in [email protected] for the username and vzw for the password. Leave the domain blank and tap the finish button.

2. I have no clue about this one.

3. Sounds like you need to change your ERI. Are you using this on a Verizon network?

1、I use the phone on a CDMA network but not Verizon,I'm in China.I have corrected the Username and Password,but the data connection is wrong.

2、 :D

3、How to change my ERI.