Lioryte Model T ROM

Guest lioryte

Guest imprezza86

So far it seems to be working pretty good. The windows mobile 7 app is pretty cool but it keeps crashing on me when I go to add short cuts. the over clock app didn't work at all. I installed all my usual stuff and seems to be ok. I just noticed the new firmware so I'll have to upgrade again today ;-) and try that out.

always you rock.

Guest lioryte
Hi lioryte!

Download 9/1 ROM, find some issues but just find out that there is a 9/3 update.

Will download and test over the weekend.

Thanks Lioryte.

So far it seems to be working pretty good. The windows mobile 7 app is pretty cool but it keeps crashing on me when I go to add short cuts. the over clock app didn't work at all. I installed all my usual stuff and seems to be ok. I just noticed the new firmware so I'll have to upgrade again today ;-) and try that out.

always you rock.

Thanks for the feedback :P Just what I need---New update is for a new CThemes and also took out some stuff. I'm mostly interested in CThemes Ideas and feedbacks. BTW this one includes the LTD1 theme so make sure you enable cheroclock,atvfavorite ppl and clauncher. I'll work on a script and claus1953 got a wicked Idea on how to make it better so I'll update as this progress.

CTheme working great while in portrait.

If allow for landscape then themes start showing "stuck" icons that scroll with the selector and disrupt

the graphics.

So I am using it only on portrait and works very well.

Looking forward for more themes (like sv's) and if possible, a fix for landscape.

Really CTheme is a must have on Titanium.

Thanks Lioryte.

Guest lioryte
CTheme working great while in portrait.

If allow for landscape then themes start showing "stuck" icons that scroll with the selector and disrupt

the graphics.

So I am using it only on portrait and works very well.

Looking forward for more themes (like sv's) and if possible, a fix for landscape.

Really CTheme is a must have on Titanium.

Thanks Lioryte.

Thanks a lot for the feedback I appreciate it

Yea I know am working on landscape some plug ins didn't have them at all and so I got to do it from scratch like Enkidu's... This is time consuming :) and involving some major files my eyes are killing me but I'll be getting help from claus1953 he has some great ideas. At the end I hope it will just be a cab file or maybe two... :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tsumeone
Thanks for the feedback :lol: Just what I need---New update is for a new CThemes and also took out some stuff. I'm mostly interested in CThemes Ideas and feedbacks. BTW this one includes the LTD1 theme so make sure you enable cheroclock,atvfavorite ppl and clauncher. I'll work on a script and claus1953 got a wicked Idea on how to make it better so I'll update as this progress.

How do I enable all those?

How do I enable all those?

Use CHome Editor to enable what is needed. For future release I'll have a script that will enable and disable what is needed.

Enjoy it No other English running device has anything like this :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mcsween
Use CHome Editor to enable what is needed. For future release I'll have a script that will enable and disable what is needed.

Enjoy it No other English running device has anything like this :)

I can't find the "CHome" Editor in this ROM. Usually it is in the start panel or a utilities folder, but I'm not finding it. Do I need to enable it through the registry?