Lioryte Model T ROM

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte

Another MODEL T ROM! Loaded with useless Great beta and alpha stuff! :D

Disclaimer: If you want a 100% stable ROM- use my BASE ROM. This is an experimental ROM. For experienced users and people who love to play with their phone. This ROM is made for my personal use and has many new tweaks + alpha/ beta stuff. It works fine for me and so I wanted to share. Flash at own risk, I am not accountable for any damages done to the phone as a result of flashing. By downloading the Model T ROM you are in acknowledgement to the above terms. .

The Dancing naked guy is back louder than ever! Don't come crying to me about the start up volume, you have been warned :)

What's in it?

Everything that is on my BASE ROM PLUS

- Added registry tweaks to try and get the phone to perform faster and smoother.

- Added CThemeChanger.

- ATContacts, Clauncher and CHeroClock are cooked in

See CThemeChanger in Action Press

-Titanium CTheme Changer-

Currently supporting 8 9 themes

Glass, default, wm7, shadowNeo, bliss, dragonWorldNeo, lioryte's date/appointments, Enkidu's Beta, LTD1

NOTES-PLZ READ BE4 FLASHING

9/1/2010 release of V4.2

9/3/2010 v4.38 supporting LTD1 with CHeroClock, Contacts and CLauncher pre-installed but not enabled. Make sure to enable them and disable CClock for LTD to run as it should. I am working on a script for that so once chosen all of it will be done by the phone

All are portrait supported, some are landscape and some are not. This is still work in prograss and I really HATE editing cpr's and mscr's.

Most Titanium plugins are supported, some might not be- again this is work in progress.

I am still working on porting more themes, ie gchris's and sv's when it's WQVGA

Use the latest 7.zip (V9.15) to extract the .bin file

Hit the image to start loading

modelt42.gif

Credits:

DFT's oldoldstone and bleem for introducing to me a new concept of 10 in 1 themes.

XDA's Claus1953 and HTCSpain's xavinet for their early work

Edited by lioryte

Guest lioryte
I'm assuming this works with your Samurize weather cab?

Yes. I just added a little extra to the cab files and now it has LioryteSamurize AND LioryteWireArtWhite it looks really good on black background and I never posted it before So I guess it's an exclusive... Post 2 for download

Guest popsinger
Hopefully by tomorrow.

this rom seemed to have answered my wishes. still a base rom and no page pool is fine with me as i decided to use spb shell 3.5 with it anyway, this rom works well. the top taskbar status indicators still does not seem to work but that's fine. actually works better for me since most of the time, that just get in the way when i tap for something else on the top of the screen. so far it seems ok and so hopefully it will be stable enough. otherwise, i will look for an update...thank you!

p.s.

by the way, i have noticed that when i clicked the bottom arrow on contacts to scroll down, the list gets garbled up but if i just click the button to raise it up or down, the list is fine. i use phon-ex so i am ok with this but i just thought i'd let you know so you can fix it for you and other users.

Guest shmobx

Hi Lioryte,

Just one request. I really prefer Ezinput 2.1 (which is apparantly a converted HTC keyboard). Unfortunately, everything I have seen indicates it must be cooked in the rom and has not been successfully installed via a cab. So, that is my one reuest.

I am also considering "cooking" my own rom, so if you can get hold of an oem for this keyboard I would really appreciate it.

PS, quite the opening dance number LOL.

Guest lioryte
where's lioryte???

any new update?

lioryte does this rom have OBEX working OK? have IRDA?

I'm here except for when I ain't :)

No updates ETA Sat, with more panels themed

Yes and yes

I'm here except for when I ain't :)

No updates ETA Sat, with more panels themed

Yes and yes

... Sat... :D ooh man that's a long time... worth waiting for! :P

will finger keyboard 2 work and your fm radio cab?

Guest lioryte
... Sat... :) ooh man that's a long time... worth waiting for! :D

I don't see any reason why it won't work

Guest lioryte
Hi Lioryte,

Just one request. I really prefer Ezinput 2.1 (which is apparantly a converted HTC keyboard). Unfortunately, everything I have seen indicates it must be cooked in the rom and has not been successfully installed via a cab. So, that is my one reuest.

I am also considering "cooking" my own rom, so if you can get hold of an oem for this keyboard I would really appreciate it.

PS, quite the opening dance number LOL.

Thanks, its me dancing! JK :)

a good place looking for the cab is omniarom.com they have a link for OEM's, OR you could maybe google it? I don't have it, sorry- I like the samsung one

Guest lioryte
p.s.

by the way, i have noticed that when i clicked the bottom arrow on contacts to scroll down, the list gets garbled up but if i just click the button to raise it up or down, the list is fine. i use phon-ex so i am ok with this but i just thought i'd let you know so you can fix it for you and other users.

In the dialer? it is a build issue I believe I'm looking for a fix

Guest lioryte

Model T 23420 V2 is out

New in this version:

New mortscript beta 4.3b15- the newest out there- and this time it won't pop on startup.

Working on 23063 and waiting on 23064...

Guest betachristopher
... Sat... :) ooh man that's a long time... worth waiting for! :D

Yes, I have installed both and they work fine. Make sure you are using the FM Radio cab that Lioryte posted in another thread. There is one out there that doesn't work at all for the newer builds.

Yes, I have installed both and they work fine. Make sure you are using the FM Radio cab that Lioryte posted in another thread. There is one out there that doesn't work at all for the newer builds.

cool thanks for the heads up on both.

seems lioryte been very busy in the kitchen cooking up more stuff... he mentioned this Saturday, he may have more updated rom - i see he's got 23063 going on 64 and Model T v2 - i'll wait. this might be my last rom - wife getting on my case... dinner.... movies not cutting it any more...

Guest popsinger
Added 23064V1.

New in this V-

Updated mortscript to 4.3V15

Has new contacts menu

Top taskbar isn't responding, I'm looking into i

i'm glad if the mortscript won't keep popping up at start up anymore. actually i moved it from startup to programs on the 23420 version. by the way, the top task bar which i told you does not bother me since it's annoying anyway and i can get the info i need from something else, actually it works on Bgill's Neo 2 Rom 23060 so i don't really know if it's a build issue. but thanks that it does not work on yours. also i'm glad you did not do a pagepool on this Model T although i saw it on the list of changes but i can tell it's still the same as the screen shot says. it seems like i found the rom i need this time.

thank you!

Guest lioryte
i'm glad if the mortscript won't keep popping up at start up anymore. actually i moved it from startup to programs on the 23420 version. by the way, the top task bar which i told you does not bother me since it's annoying anyway and i can get the info i need from something else, actually it works on Bgill's Neo 2 Rom 23060 so i don't really know if it's a build issue. but thanks that it does not work on yours. also i'm glad you did not do a pagepool on this Model T although i saw it on the list of changes but i can tell it's still the same as the screen shot says. it seems like i found the rom i need this time.

thank you!

Sorry but the pagepool is there you can tell by the program memory total it's at 89 not a full 100%

I do like the working taskbar and would like to see it working. I guess it might be something I did even though I saw ppl in other forums experiencing the same issue but I'll look into it- so you are safe for now :)

Later

Guest popsinger

lioryte,

is Microsoft .Net Compact Framework 3.5 on this rom or does it have to be installed since i have apps to install that requires it?

thanks.

Guest lioryte
lioryte,

is Microsoft .Net Compact Framework 3.5 on this rom or does it have to be installed since i have apps to install that requires it?

thanks.

In this ROM