• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
emperorben

[WM6.5 Omnia 2] Customising the WM6.5 lockscreen and other default screens

354 posts in this topic

This is what you mean? Sorry for the placement of the AM/PM indicator. i have no idea where to place it, i just put it lower right to the time..

post-602869-1263315608_thumb.png

download:

lockscene_new.rar

@ ajhvdb

download:

Slider.rar

Hi cool_fhatz86, this is really beautiful. Is it okay to do this for a 240 x 400 too? Thanks !

How where you able to move the missed call/sms to the center what was the feild called. Right now mines is in the default position i would like to move it where you have it so it dose nott remove my clock when i tap my screen.

Here is mine a mix of everyone work here thanks, i also have it in green and blue. If anyone wants i can upload if author allows

Can you upload it here. Thanks

I have a quick question. Why full-day appointments are not displayed in Lockscreen? With hourly appointments, it works well.

I8000JA1 and SPB 3.5.3 and the normal lockscreen works for me.

Greeting _joker_

I mixed my old and some ideas from here in my new lock screen. :)

I share it, if someone needs it. (The wallpaper not included.)

But I have a problem with it. Just the missed calls slider shows on the lockscreen, the new sms slider doesn't. Does anyone know why?

I think the problem was your sms slider, it was overlapped by your lock slider..

Read my answer post #214.................This the solution !

Oki, i post a zip with the pack of lockslider (bigs and littles !)

I see you're not understand what I want. I was changed the locksliderlong... pngs long time ago, but the missed call/sms notification sliders still the default windows style. How can I change the little notification sliders, and can you share that sliders? I hope you can understand my question now...

Edited by Rapid81

Can you upload it here. Thanks

page 11 post 215 has them all

I see you're not understand what I want. I was changed the locksliderlong... pngs long time ago, but the missed call/sms notification sliders still the default windows style. How can I change the little notification sliders, and can you share that sliders? I hope you can understand my question now...

+1 i would like them as well

Edited by jebise

Does anyone has the original lockscreen and other files to go with the lockscreen? Thanks.

@jebise

Nice lockscreen, but can you upload the whole lockscreen package with all the misc. files to go with it. I like the blue one.

Does anyone has the original lockscreen and other files to go with the lockscreen? Thanks.

Yes, I have. B)

And I also found the little sliders!!! :)

LittleSliders.zip

LS_LockScene_Original.zip

Edited by Rapid81

I made my final version of my lockscreen. I put some wallpapers in the zip too. :)

Update:

- I was removed the destination selection from the installer.

- I was changed the height of the notifications sliders area to fit between the appointments and the slider if 3 notification sliders appears.

post-624700-1265112808_thumb.png

post-624700-1265112822_thumb.png

LockScreen_By_Rapid.zip

Edited by Rapid81

No Solution for the backlight unfortunately.

Weather is possible though. ;)

post-611355-1264458477_thumb.png

Only problem is, that it will only update if you soft reset. Unless someone knows a way to reset only the lockscreen.

bro can u share this lockscreen? include weather? also change clock to manila style?

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=46032

Edited by monyozt

I made my final version of my lockscreen. I put some wallpapers in the zip too. ;)

wow great, can you please upload the lockscreen cpr file that's all i need to see, i need to figure out how you got the notifcations on the main screen for missed calls and sms etc.

wow great, can you please upload the lockscreen cpr file that's all i need to see, i need to figure out how you got the notifcations on the main screen for missed calls and sms etc.

Here it is.

LS_LockScene_480x800.zip

Edited by Rapid81

bro can u share this lockscreen? include weather? also change clock to manila style?

You will find my lockscreen but without the weather here: http://www.modaco.com/content-page/294547/...0/#entry1168758

I dont see the point to upload it with the weather since it will only update with a soft reset. Im trying to find a way to refresh the lockscreen without soft resetting but not success yet. ;)

My zip is repaired !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me for those who have already download !!! ;) The cab will arrive tonight, tell me if you find some error...

The "Alpha final 2" arrives very soon......

Edited by superdarkyaya

post-600350-1265266241_thumb.png

post-600350-1265266253_thumb.png

post-600350-1265266264_thumb.png

post-600350-1265266274_thumb.png

I made my final version of my lockscreen. I put some wallpapers in the zip too. ;)

Update:

I was removed the destination selection from the installer.

rapid81, how to change wallpaper of the lockscreen?

rapid81, how to change wallpaper of the lockscreen?

I don't know how to change just the lockscreen's walpaper (I'm searching a solution, but I didn't found any 'till now), but if you change the main walpaper, then the lockscreen's change too. At least on my Wm6.5 with stock IL3.

ic..

thanks

Here it is.

Thats great, only thing i noticed was that the appointment icon get stretched for me over the entire appointment feild, and maybe we should move the notafactions icons a bit higher as if you have all 3 icons (voice,sms,missed call) it dose get a bit cluttered and close to the unlock slider and dose not look centered.

@ superdarkyaya

Can you make on for voice messages as well? i'll try to shop it tonight

Edited by jebise

Thats great, only thing i noticed was that the appointment icon get stretched for me over the entire appointment feild, and maybe we should move the notafactions icons a bit higher as if you have all 3 icons (voice,sms,missed call) it dose get a bit cluttered and close to the unlock slider and dose not look centered.

I was changed the height of the notifications sliders area to fit between the appointments and the slider if 3 notification sliders appears.

I was reuploaded the installer at post #233.

LS_LockScene_480x800.zip

Edited by Rapid81

Hey guys been working on some notification sliders.

Here is a Complete set in RED, will release Green and Blue tomorrow.

This was done fairly quickly as i don't have much time and a few i did not cut out just right. I just need to get some good images of the icons, so if someone has icons similar to what i have it would save me lots of time.

post-640638-1265344433_thumb.png

post-640638-1265344439_thumb.png

post-640638-1265344446_thumb.png

post-640638-1265344451_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345163_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345172_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345178_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345184_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345189_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345194_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345199_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345204_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345209_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345213_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345222_thumb.png

post-640638-1265345230_thumb.png

Edited by jebise

Very nice !!! But, you'are not in the Omnia's section .... Reserved for I8000.... ;)

Oh yes s*** i have created this Lockscreen four Omnia1 and I8000. I must still correct