TouchFlo3D

Guest Chainfire

Guest cyborgrd
you can custimize the tabs with advance configuration from xda 'note that you must have netfront 3.5'

I've installed the Advanced Config latest version 3.2 with Boinger66 diamond advanced config for xda diamond, but i can't find any function to configure the tab order. where is it?

And why i need netfront 3.5 or you mean .net 3.5?

Edited by cyborgrd

Guest MaliciousKen
I've installed the Advanced Config latest version 3.2 with Boinger66 diamond advanced config for xda diamond, but i can't find any function to configure the tab order. where is it?

And why i need netfront 3.5 or you mean .net 3.5?

.net compact framework 3.5

http://www.touchxperience.com/en/advanced-.../downloads.html

Advance Config -> Menu (right softkey) -> more settings -> touchflo 3D

Edited by MaliciousKen

Guest cyborgrd
.net compact framework 3.5

http://www.touchxperience.com/en/advanced-.../downloads.html

Advance Config -> Menu (right softkey) -> more settings -> touchflo 3D

thx. But it does not work also. After the configuration the Manila does not starts anymore. Seems to be broken. Only after reinstall the 15 Tab cab it work again.

So i must to do it manually. I mean remove the not needed tabs and reorder. Any manual for this?

Edited by cyborgrd

Guest Ichigo80

question .... speaking of version 1.3 and version 2.5 (which I think is too heavy for our I8000) but no mention of version 2.0 or 2.1 in Manila! say they are not compatible?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

This version extracted from Rhodium say that would not be compatible? Bella is lighter than 2.5!

Chainfire has also helped me think!

Guest GinKage
indeed the Rhodium is 3.6 WVGA! believe that even the manila is so taken by it!

The topic you linked is a VGA port of Rhodium's Manilla. Haven't you noticed?

Guest Ichigo80

:D no!!! eheheh

but you can not find. cab versions 2.0 or 2.1? at least try to see if it works on I8000!

I found a cab for the Manila 3d 2.1.38680 but I think it is only a cab that updates the 2.0 and not the "whole"

Edited by Ichigo80

Guest yoyoyoyoyoyoyo

HELP! how do i remove it? i go setting-remove programs but failed. now even it is not in the installed program list but i can still use it as today.. wat should i do if i want to remove it?

Guest MaliciousKen
I am now testing the latest 2.5 manila package from HTC HD2 (the version that comes with shipped phones) ....

Cross fingers!

Bring us some good news!

Guest chow9229
I am now testing the latest 2.5 manila package from HTC HD2 (the version that comes with shipped phones) ....

Cross fingers!

Hope everything go fine with you. All the best.

:)

Guest kaizer hanz
i've solved my problem by editing of the 26948339_manila manually

what do you mean about that..?? can u explain to me..?? sorry because i'm newbie :)

"sorry for my bad english* :D

Guest Michael Pang

Cross fingers!

hi rodrigofd,

after you have installed 2.5, do you mind let us which part does not work?

personally, i don't mind if "picture and video", "music" and "footprint" or even the "settings" tab don't work.

i can use latest Resco Picture Viewer to replace the "picture and video" tab

Samsung Touch Player is actually better than HTC Audio Manager alot.

"Footprint" seems not quite useful

"Settings", i think i will not frequently change settings. if i need to change settings, i can tap the top bar to gain easy access to all of them.

On the other hand, i will always use the Clock, Text Messaging, Email, People, Calendar, or if possible the Twitter Tab

I like the HTC People Page which can consolidate all the information regarding to a person and also the HTC implementation of Threaded Messaging.

see how good is the Manila 2.5 on our i8000

finger cross

Edited by Michael Pang

Guest thanh_nha0706
hi rodrigofd,

after you have installed 2.5, do you mind which part does not work?

personally, i don't mind if "picture and video", "music" and "footprint" or even the "settings" tab don't work.

i can use latest Resco Picture Viewer to replace the "picture and video" tab

Samsung Touch Player is actually better than HTC Audio Manager alot.

"Footprint" seems not quite useful

"Settings", i think i will not frequently change settings. if i need to change settings, i can tab the top bar to gain easy access to all of them.

On the other hand, i will always use the Clock, Text Messaging, Email, People, Calendar, or if possible the Twitter Tab

I like the HTC People Page which can consolidate all the information regarding to a people and also the HTC implementation of Threaded Messaging.

see how good is the Manila 2.5 on our i8000

finger cross

I hope to see it soon!!!!

Guest talk_5963

I hope to see it soon!!!! -> Me too :)

By the way, does anyone know? (on OmniaII)

Method of changing link "Calendar" to "Samsung's touch Calender" link of home(touch Flo3D) .

It is easy to use "touch Calender" .