Official windows mobile 6.1 rom for omnia II

Can any master here to help me. I upgradeed my omnia II with windows mobile 6.5. But it very slow compared to windows mobile 6.1. I am planning to downgrade to wm6.1.Can anyboy provide a link to download orginal windows mobile 6.1 professional rom for omnia II.

Edited by hany8

You know, I like to try Rom and Rom...

First I was very happy with H5, then I follow the cheeps and WM65 ROMS update, one after others .... etc ...

But, I'm not really convinced with WM65, that is less stable and memory glutton ( and I HATE the unsorted programs menu)....

Everything to say, I realy thinking to go back WM61 ..... Same you.

I want to say thank to you. Because, from this time, I thought I was alone desappointed with WM65 !

Guest alkandery75

I'm disappointed with WM6.5 as well... As you said Yohng, it is lower in Speed and memory than WM6.1...

WM6.5 is like Vista, think it will be failure unless MS releases new faster release with less memory usage :)

.... I think "millenium" (if you remember) is more close !

I mean it was a big Microsoft mistake from Win98SE to WINXP ! And we have the same now from Win6.1 to Win7 !

1. Dear friends thank you for your comments. What i am finding in windows mobile 6.5 is interface is improved, but i am getting around 25mb free ram that stuck.

So anybody before upgrade think about memory usage .Its not worth to upgrade to I8000NXXIJ9 unless a new rom available with >70 mb for smooth running of program.

2. Opera has to be removed from the Rom, because its take around >15mb storage in main memory. So user can install this in optionally in other storge location that will solve storage memory problem.

Edited by hany8