★★Windows Mobile 6.5 "WVGA" Themes★★

Guest jeffrey2000

Guest speedfrog
index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=41201

how did you get the clock with weather,next calander and white clock?

and how do i get a wallpaper for the other tabs in touch flo 3D?

Edited by speedfrog

Guest willtwr

Nice theme.

I want to make my own theme too. Are there any software you used?

Where can I find more themes and wallpaper, gadget... etc?

Just bought my omnia 2 and trying to install some useful and cool things into my phone... :)

Guest jeffrey2000
how did you get the clock with weather,next calander and white clock?

and how do i get a wallpaper for the other tabs in touch flo 3D?

This is actuall an old screenshot from the older Omnia 1, but there's a white clock fix somewhere on Modaco... dun remember where exactly...

Nice theme.

I want to make my own theme too. Are there any software you used?

Where can I find more themes and wallpaper, gadget... etc?

Just bought my omnia 2 and trying to install some useful and cool things into my phone... :)

Well the easiest way is just trying to edit existing themes to see how it actually works, you can open/compile CAB files with

WinCE CAB Manager from OCP software. If you need any help just pm me.

• 4 weeks later...

Jeff please come back to your old department. You left us like a shag on a rock and there's no one to fill your spot! We've had some try but to no avail! :)

So you happy with your new toy?

Cheers

Jeff please come back to your old department. You left us like a shag on a rock and there's no one to fill your spot! We've had some try but to no avail! :)

So you happy with your new toy?

Cheers

LOL you still have sector and kumanchi (sp?)!!! just go get a i8000 :)

LOL you still have sector and kumanchi (sp?)!!! just go get a i8000 :)

Dude, sector and kunanchai left before jeff did! :)

Ill hang for a while till we see what phones are compatible with W7, plus unfortunately im still on contract for another year with my i900 but ill end that mid year.

Hats of to jeff and I hope you guys enjoy his work as much as we all did. :)

Guest jeffrey2000
Dude, sector and kunanchai left before jeff did! :)

Ill hang for a while till we see what phones are compatible with W7, plus unfortunately im still on contract for another year with my i900 but ill end that mid year.

Hats of to jeff and I hope you guys enjoy his work as much as we all did. :)

Well I'll still help with WQVGA theme questions if people ask me but didn't get any questions yet.

But I'm glad I had insurence and my Omnia 1 phone wasn't available anymore in the store so could pick a new model, my 2yr contract will end in the end of this year so hope Windows mobile phone 7 will be available at that time to order the Omnia 3 :)

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest jeffrey2000
Whats the chances of making or phones look like this http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-...7-ultimate.html . I hate to say it but it makes me want an iphone. :)

I've seen some Windows 7 conversions already for wisbar, here's one of them (of many): http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/sho...ead.php?t=15088

Edited by jeffrey2000

I've seen some Windows 7 conversions already for wisbar, here's one of them (of many): http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/sho...ead.php?t=15088

Cool, thanks dude. The themes look good but arent practical and require stylus with pin point accuracy. Looks as if no one makes themes for wqvga as most are qvga or wvga. The qvga can work but some stuff is out of place.

The biggest problem is the small screen on the omnia.

Cheers.

Edited by Sb.

Guest fekovic

Which version of m2d u use Jeffrey2000? Can u post a link to download it? I install KSTAN 6.5.5 ROM and nothing else.

Thanks.

Cheers!

Edited by fekovic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jeffrey2000

I've been busy living my life so sorry I haven't been around much here ;)

I've made some improvements to my older WVGA Hybrid theme, hope you guys like it, still busy testing it on several newer roms but will release it soon.

post-346680-1265875114_thumb.png

Guest jeffrey2000

Theme had been updated and will work on the newer OS builds (which includes the newer buttons): See screenies below:

post-346680-1266241534_thumb.png post-346680-1266241541_thumb.png post-346680-1266241545_thumb.png

post-346680-1266241558_thumb.png post-346680-1266241562_thumb.png post-346680-1266241553_thumb.png

See the main post and scroll a bit down.

**If people want I could upload the black backround version (see previous post) aswell cz this versions includes the hero background.

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest meabigbaldguy
Nice work! Is the AMOLED theme also backwards compatible?

Yes, it is.

But I do notice one issue with the black theme in general. It appears that some black texts on white backgrounds are just not visible - especially when importing some office documents into Office mobile, and some SPB applications.

Guest jeffrey2000
Yes, it is.

But I do notice one issue with the black theme in general. It appears that some black texts on white backgrounds are just not visible - especially when importing some office documents into Office mobile, and some SPB applications.

Yeh I noticed it's sometimes hard to see when an item is selected which is greyed out but doens't bother me much really cz it's not available anyway.

Can you send a screenshot cz mine looks actually fine, see below:

post-346680-1266399106_thumb.png

• 2 months later...