Original Untouched ROM WIndows Mobile 6.5.3 for Omnia i900

Guest ...GeForce...

Guest ...GeForce...
Using big font capital letters is like shouting, and it wont get you anywhere on on this forum (except maybe kicked out)

Sorry mate...just wanted to emphasize...as far as the question goes that why do i want to flash my phne? it would have to be that i have no idea at most times what i'm doing as the whole interface is in French(a friend gifted the phone).I just wanted a Rom which would be in english.

The biggest problem that i have seen in many roms is that althogh they might be very good as far as custom apps and functionality,speed and memory usage is concerned but some things as stripped which are sometimes required

Guest Skythra
some things as stripped which are sometimes required

6.5 never was released on i900. You can get 6.1 from samsung to install.

Basically no matter what you're still installing custom firmware because a chef still has to make you the 6.5.

Even the things removed can be replaced.

Do some reading, you're going to have to read how to flash it anyway.

Guest andylyf

Hey, i know a way which u can get Original WM6.5.3 samsung rom...

that is to pray and hope santa claus give u one on xmas day...

dude... Samsung did not release WM6.5 official rom for I900 users...

the only way u can get wm6.5 or wm6.5.3 is to use the rom cooked by chefs here...

Guest papaslime
Has anyone heard any news that Omnia i900 will get free upgrade to WinMo 6.5?

andylyf Posted Today, 09:12 Hey, i know a way which u can get Original WM6.5.3 samsung rom...

that is to pray and hope santa claus give u one on xmas day...

dude... Samsung did not release WM6.5 official rom for I900 users...

the only way u can get wm6.5 or wm6.5.3 is to use the rom cooked by chefs here...

i think andy already answer your question ;)

samsung will never release wm6.5 for i900, if you want original samsung wm6.5 rom so bad just change ur phone to omnia II ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ...GeForce...

ok, do i require any upgrades b4 installing a custom 6.5 rom like the Cruddasj 28014 Black Beauty

and how much total time does the whole flashing process take?

Edited by ...GeForce...

Guest yekxmerr

Uppon seing this topic, i agree with the original poster and i also like original untouched roms. I've seen on this forum many modded roms, probably too many. Removing all the HTC stuff its something i dont like but like everything someone likes X other like Y. I will be preciated if someone starts to release untouched roms with samsung stuff.

Regards

Guest cruddasj
ok, do i require any upgrades b4 installing a custom 6.5 rom like the Cruddasj 28014 Black Beauty

and how much total time does the whole flashing process take?

Part 1:

Part 2:

This should help you. Read through the instructions on the forum too and you should be away :)

Wait a few days tho, im upgrading the sys files to 28250 which is a newer build. I cant right now as im ill in bed though :|

Edited by cruddasj

Guest ...GeForce...
Part 1:

Part 2:

This should help you. Read through the instructions on the forum too and you should be away :)

Wait a few days tho, im upgrading the sys files to 28250 which is a newer build. I cant right now as im ill in bed though :|

ok then i'll wait for it .... anywayz is it going to be true and blue or black signature?

Edited by ...GeForce...

oh no sick at the start of the year cruddasj

hope you get better soon hey ;)

i tried both your ROMs and I loved it... but i reflashed back to nick's flotanium 28014 build coz it seems to somehow run HELLA faster on my omnia and much more stable for some reason :)

love all the work you do for this community. can't wait to try out your new build B)

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

2010 BABY! B)

Guest cruddasj
ok then i'll wait for it .... anywayz is it going to be true and blue or black signature?

Hey. Both will be updated. Im off from work today so maybe at some point can build them. If you were using black beauty bripz then yes it is a little slower lol, but the newer builds seem to help. Its the amount of gloss in it :)

Guest sudkcoce

6.5.x eats too much RAM. And that's kind of the most important thing on your mobile, if you want it to be fast and stable and not launching M2D all the time.

I have tried some of the best 6.5 roms and went back on 6.1 (qbus v07). I suggest you do the same.

Guest dayspring2099us
Everybody, please post the original untouched/modded/litened or modified in any other way a copy of WinMo 6.5.3 which is fully compatible with the Samsung Omnia i900. WOuld appreciate it gr8ly

if you like to try omnia i900 WM6.5 28205 with all default samsung applications you should try this link :

http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php

I don't know whether it's full working with you since I build this rom based on wozzer kitchen. Please share the screen shoot if you're satified.

Guest gshlomi

Hello.

This is my first post in the gr8 forum :-)

I think the intention of this thread's starter is - looking for a clean, generic MS released WinMo6.5.3 ROM. no add ons, no tweaks, no removals.

I would be interested in something like this as well...

Don't know what modifications the manufacturers have to do to what MS supply, but the minimum necessery to use it on i900l would be great.

thanks in advance

Guest dayspring2099us
can u put some info about this rom for all of us to know a bit before flash?

EDIT:: what is this? where is the rom man?

Sorry for the lost file, I'm trying to upload again my cooking rom, this is based on 28205 but put some file from 23518, still with all default samsung applications but added office 2010.

Try this and i'm sure you won't be regret at all.

http://www.4shared.com/file/201401870/3e1b...28205-DXD1.html

please let me know whether it's ok

Edited by dayspring2099us

Guest Raheel Anjum
Sorry for the lost file, I'm trying to upload again my cooking rom, this is based on 28205 but put some file from 23518, still with all default samsung applications but added office 2010.

Try this and i'm sure you won't be regret at all.

http://www.4shared.com/file/201058229/195e...137-ID1-xx.html

please let me know whether it's ok

Sorry, no file on the above link.