[W.I.P] [THEME] [TITANIUM + S2U2] Sky Weather

Guest omar junior

Enyoy

I've done an important update to your TitaniumWeather.mscr... I've added the "online google translation feature" of mine invention...

I'd like to have messages in italian, so I've added in the bottom of your file a simple function that translate lots of messages from Accuweather:

It calls google translate web page and retrieve the first google translation...

For you to know, if you wanna change the language of translations, it is so simple, you have only to change the line nr 545:

tlanguage = "it"

with the language you want... for example

tlanguage = "de"

for german online google translations...

Let me know if you like it!

Bye...

TitaniumWeather.zip

Guest sv0911
I've done an important update to your TitaniumWeather.mscr... I've added the "online google translation feature" of mine invention...

I'd like to have messages in italian, so I've added in the bottom of your file a simple function that translate lots of messages from Accuweather:

It calls google translate web page and retrieve the first google translation...

For you to know, if you wanna change the language of translations, it is so simple, you have only to change the line nr 545:

tlanguage = "it"

with the language you want... for example

tlanguage = "de"

for german online google translations...

Let me know if you like it!

Bye...

Hi WovW,

i like it absolutly....!!!

What a great idea..!!!

You should also share your idea and the hole full weather titanium idea

to this forum: HDblog Maybe you know this side allready.... :D

Thanks for sharing my friend..!!

Now we only have to find a way/solution to make a single CAB with the "Fullscreen"-folder automatically installed

on the storage card and the titanium weather of course on the Main device... I tried several times to fix it with Win CE Cab Manager but so far i failed..

Maybe we should open our own thread wich is only about Titanium Fullscreen Weather...????!!!!????..

Greetings from Germany...!! :angry:

sv0911

Edited by sv0911

Guest superdarkyaya

Can you share the sdkcertnew2015 !!!??

Yes !!!! Open your own thread 'cause this one is a little bit *£$^%§!?@ ............ :angry:

Edited by superdarkyaya

Guest sv0911
Can you share the sdkcertnew2015 !!!??

Yes !!!! Open your own thread 'cause this one is a little bit *£$^%§!?@ ............ :P

:angry: :D ;) :D :( :lol: :lol: :lol: You´re right superdarkyaya....!!!

Here you go: File attached...

sdkcertsnew2015.zip

Edited by sv0911

Guest jmsmartins
Good work sv0911!!

I stopped the project because I am not using more titanium

but I'm seriously thinking of picking up the project

My only problem is that the final images are very heavy with size (kb)

But this is the price for a very good weather image quality

again I leave my congratulations for the initiative sv0911!

hi omar

long time no see man, where have u been?

i asked u grunge theme for s2u2 if u would like to share but it was long time ago, and from that time i didn't see u arouind anymore :angry:

Guest superdarkyaya

Sv0911, it's incredible but i can't run your cab !!!!!

I've respected your instructions but , NOTHING !!!!! I've try again to install titaniumweather cab and then, this one worked but not your fullscreen :angry:

I suggest you to open your own thread and put in it the most informations about your cab and many tweaks created by other dude !!!

Guest sv0911
Sv0911, it's incredible but i can't run your cab !!!!!

I've respected your instructions but , NOTHING !!!!! I've try again to install titaniumweather cab and then, this one worked but not your fullscreen :angry:

I suggest you to open your own thread and put in it the most informations about your cab and many tweaks created by other dude !!!

Hi superdarkyaya,

thats realy strange... about 50 downloads (rapidshare..) the last days only on the xda-forum and several from here.. For all of them it works perfect...!! :D

Hmmm.. which rom are you using...???

Is it in france or english....? I know that one german user had problems because of the english pathdiscription and he had to change the path in the cpr and the mscr manualy...!

I think that it has to to with the mscr-file....

Can you upload the mscr you are using... so i can take look at it...

or just check by yourself at the bottomline of the mscr file the textline...

It has to be:

########################

###slovenec88###########

Sub FullscreenWeather

Fullnumber = RegRead ("HKLM","Software\Microsoft\CHome\TitaniumWeather\Page1","CurrentIcon")

Fullnumber = SubStr(Fullnumber, -6)

Copy("My Storage\Fullscreen\" & Fullnumber ,"\Windows\titaniumweather.png",TRUE)

RedrawToday

EndSub

OR

TRY THE mscr i attached to this post....!!!!

Just put the mscr (overwrite it..) in your TitaniumWeather device...

Program Files/TitaniumWeather

OR

As you suggested, i opend a new thread ,... before this i checked everything twice.. the mscr, cpr etc.. uploded the files again.. Maybe you look at the new thread and download the files and give it a new try with clean install..!! ;)

New thread

TitaniumWeather_mscr.rar

Edited by sv0911

Hi WovW,

i like it absolutly....!!!

What a great idea..!!!

You should also share your idea and the hole full weather titanium idea

to this forum: HDblog Maybe you know this side allready.... :D

Hi Sv0911, I'm happy you like my idea... feel free to use it!

I know HDBlog... but in my office that site is firewalled (don't ask me why... we doesn't know :-D)

If you want, you can publish also there...

Thanks for sharing my friend..!!

Oh, it was a real pleasure... I've had that idea for my personal use... and seeing that it works... I'd like to share with all of us!

Now we only have to find a way/solution to make a single CAB with the "Fullscreen"-file automatically installed

on the storage card and the titanium weather of course on the Main device... I tried several times to fix it with Win CE Cab Manager but so far i failed..

Maybe we should open our own thread wich is only about Titanium Fullscreen Weather...????!!!!????..

Hmmm maybe 2 cabs? One for the program (install to device) and the other one for the images (to install into storage card)?

Greetings from Germany...!! :angry:

sv0911

Greetings from very very very sunny and hot Italy! (Accuweather says that!!!) :-D

See u on the other thread then!

Bye

Edited by WovW