Sign in to follow this  
Joe Hawkins

TG01 - Disable Screen turning on when you get an SMS

Mickh    0

Problem with just about all windows touchscreen phones but fixable.

Go to settings and lock option, set the "Prompt if Phone unused for" to a short time. You will then need to set a password/number. With this security active the phone will lock after X mins and notify messages and calls but the screen is locked until your password/number is entered.

When you get an incoming call there will be green and red slider buttons on the screen, slide the green to answer or red to ignore. I didn't understand this the firstfew calls so I thought it worth mentioning.

Joe Hawkins    0
Problem with just about all windows touchscreen phones but fixable.

Go to settings and lock option, set the "Prompt if Phone unused for" to a short time. You will then need to set a password/number. With this security active the phone will lock after X mins and notify messages and calls but the screen is locked until your password/number is entered.

When you get an incoming call there will be green and red slider buttons on the screen, slide the green to answer or red to ignore. I didn't understand this the firstfew calls so I thought it worth mentioning.

i was hoping there was a way so that i didnt have to put a passcode in, what i have done is disabled slide to unlock but now my phones screen turns on when i get a text.

what i want to happen is my screen to stay turned off until i chose to press the unlock button so that i can check my texts easily without having to slide to unlock each time and without my screen turning on everytime i get a message. thanks

Edited by Joe Hawkins