Storm ROMS [CF03] - TouchFlo Detach - 12MB Pagepool

Guest Rob Storm

Guest TheEndGame7
Don't have it in red yet. The credit for the theme goes out to Nils. I'll see if I can get Techmaster to work some magic up.

Nice!!! <_< THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK!!! I JUST GOT MY VZW OMNIA i920 HOPE YOU'LL ONE DAY BE WORKING ON ROMS FOR THIS ALSO BUT, STILL MAKING ROMS FOR THE i910'S!!! THANKS AGAIN MAN!!!

Guest irishlaxer
I am currently running his last ROM and albeit the weather tab works, but it lists only a few cities, and the closest one I found to me is about an hour away. I just remove the tab from my list. However, after installing Google maps, I noticed that the weather under the time is accurate and follows me wherever I am.

Just downloaded the new ROM and am eager to test it out. I'm sure coming from Storm, it rocks.

That's a cool feature. I had no idea the weather changed on the home tab depending on your location. I'll be traveling tomorrow for work so I guess I'll see that feature when I leave home.

Guest Rob Storm
I am currently running his last ROM and albeit the weather tab works, but it lists only a few cities, and the closest one I found to me is about an hour away. I just remove the tab from my list. However, after installing Google maps, I noticed that the weather under the time is accurate and follows me wherever I am.

Just downloaded the new ROM and am eager to test it out. I'm sure coming from Storm, it rocks.

The weather on the Home screem comes from AGPS. I am working on trying to get the weather tab patched so you can add your own cities.

Guest LordSith
The weather on the Home screem comes from AGPS. I am working on trying to get the weather tab patched so you can add your own cities.

Well of course you are Rob, cause you're just awesome like that. LOL (It'll be a sad, sad day when you stop cooking)

Just flashed to the newest, so far I'm loving it. Doing my MyPhone backup download now. :-)

Edited by LordSith

Guest tractor101
Well of course you are Rob, cause you're just awesome like that. LOL (It'll be a sad, sad day when you stop cooking)

Just flashed to the newest, so far I'm loving it. Doing my MyPhone backup download now. :-)

This works perfect for adding cities. If in the US search for the city like this: Atlanta, US as oppsed to Atlanta, GA.

The program has instructions within.

Credits and appreciation to the author.

CYBERDE_Manila2D_WeatherCities_Editor_1.2.1.cab

Guest kevkavalier
Question (omnia newb here), As long as my phone either comes with the CF03 (or i flash it to that if not). I should be able to flash straight to this rom, no?

As long as you have verified that you have CF03 on your phone, you're good to go.

Guest thedeathofme
This works perfect for adding cities. If in the US search for the city like this: Atlanta, US as oppsed to Atlanta, GA.

I installed the cab but see no instructions

Guest Rob Storm

1st Post updated with new build, 23544. Also included the Manila2D Weather Cities Editor. Credit goes to Cyberde for the software! Works great.

Happy Flashing!

23544 M2D Detach

Guest LordSith
What no screen shots yet ?

Here's some from my phone. Keep in mind, I've already installed all my apps, so some of the shots have my own programs, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like (and set up). I like the TouchFlo, so all the shots are of that.

Shot01.JPGShot02.JPGShot03.JPG

Shot04.JPGShot05.JPGShot06.JPG

Shot07.JPGShot08.JPGShot09.JPG

Shot10.JPG

Guest dgyahn
Here's some from my phone. Keep in mind, I've already installed all my apps, so some of the shots have my own programs, but it gives you an idea of what it looks like (and set up). I like the TouchFlo, so all the shots are of that.

Shot10.JPG

Looks Great! Downloading now.

Guest irishlaxer

Having an odd problem. If my phone is sitting around for an extended period of time it appears many times it powers itself down. In other words I can't turn it back on with the power button or any other button. I have the Button settings set to Any Button in the Wake Up. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have to pull the battery to reboot.

Any ideas would be much appreciated, today I started missing calls because of this issue.

Guest LordSith
What no screen shots yet ?

Here's some more, with the weather updated at night. It's an awsome sight. New message indicator, and also some of the default keyboard, and threaded messages.

Shot11.JPGShot12.JPGShot13.JPG

Guest arirang

Shot10.JPG

just when i think i'm on the wagon, storm's rom gets me itching. hopefully, he'll get around to listing apps cooked in. until then...

@all:

1. does the photo tab work?

2. is showcase task manager cooked in?

3. how much free Program memory is available? not Storage.

4. is irishlaxer's post [03/06 19:02] referring to the 'sleep of death' of past roms?

thanks in advance.

Guest LordSith
just when i think i'm on the wagon, storm's rom gets me itching. hopefully, he'll get around to listing apps cooked in. until then...

@all:

1. does the photo tab work?

2. is showcase task manager cooked in?

3. how much free Program memory is available? not Storage.

4. is irishlaxer's post [03/06 19:02] referring to the 'sleep of death' of past roms?

thanks in advance.

1. Photo tab works (See attached)

2. Showcase is installed

3. Didn't check on memory, but I've installed all my apps (Which I used to have to split cause there wasn't enough room) and I still have plenty free (see attached)

4. Not sure about the sleep of death, as I've yet to come across it in this build.

Shot14.JPGShot15.JPG

Edited by LordSith

Guest thedeathofme
Having an odd problem. If my phone is sitting around for an extended period of time it appears many times it powers itself down. In other words I can't turn it back on with the power button or any other button. I have the Button settings set to Any Button in the Wake Up. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have to pull the battery to reboot.

Any ideas would be much appreciated, today I started missing calls because of this issue.

Happened to me too twice today

Guest billmach
Happened to me too twice today

Ditto

but i can deal

this ROM is the best yet and Ive tried them all at least twice

100% flashaholic LOL

Edited by billmach

Guest doubleroll

I love this new build. However, I am having an issue with text messages not going out. If I reboot then the messages go but it seems like they just hang. Anyone else having this issue?