Storm ROMS [CF03] - TouchFlo Detach - 12MB Pagepool

Guest Rob Storm

Guest Rob Storm

i910 ONLY - CF03 ROM - FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK

This ROM gives the best of the 2 most popular build branches. The Com 5 (235xx), has the newest "Threaded Email and Office 2010", while The WMD (282xx), has the newest Internet Explorer improvements. This ROM is made on the 282xx platform.

ROM Includes:

TouchFlo Detach (Titanium & TouchFlo)

Comm Manager Suite with WiFi Sharing

Bluetooth Icon Broker

FTouchSL 2.10

GeoServices

Google Maps 3.2

HTC AGPS

HTC Album 2.0

HTC Audio Manager 2.0

Google Location Service

Palingro

Custom Lockscreen

Custom Incoming Call Screen

PhatFingers 3.1

Office 2010

Default IM

Manila2D Config by mpenguin

Manila Weather Settings Editor

MortScript

Black Camera Skin

HTCSettings

Showcase Suite 1.1

Microsoft Tellme

HTC Calculator

YouTube

Titanium Weather

AT Contacts

Threaded Email

Storm Rom V2.0 - TouchFlo Detach 28233

Happy Flashing!!!

Edited by Rob Storm

Guest billmach

nice......

flashing now.

if you built it then it will rock. <_<

Sorry that I haven't been very active lately, personal life has been crazy.

Here is my newest creation which moving forward I will pretty much be sticking to as it has the best of both worlds, Titanium & TouchFlo.

I really don't have much time to upload photos today but I will this weekend. Just to let you know there is over 120MB Free and has all the goodies that you are used to seeing from me.

Storm Rom v1.2 - TouchFlo Detach 23542

Happy Flashing!!!

Guest billmach
nice......

flashing now.

if you built it then it will rock. <_<

update: first thing is a warning saying the voice program (forgot the name)..lol is missing components

looking really sweet though so far.thanks

Edited by billmach

Guest billmach

after a few hrs of playing with this rom

i can say it rocks

no problems with cab installs

looks and feels great

thanks Storm <_<

Guest Rob Storm
This ROM is SICK hands down!!! Thank you Storm! 1 question though.. Does it come in RED? I LOVING IT REGARDLESS!!!

Don't have it in red yet. The credit for the theme goes out to Nils. I'll see if I can get Techmaster to work some magic up.

Guest thedeathofme

Yes Finally!!! You're one of our last few chefs to rely on for solid roms. I'll be downloading this and taking it for a spin tonight. I'm sure it's as full proof as the rest of your work. Photo tab working in touchflow?

You rock bro, Thanks!

Do you have plans to leave us anytime soon, or are you stuck in the same "waiting for an upgrade" boat as most of the rest of us? lol

Guest Rob Storm
Yes Finally!!! You're one of our last few chefs to rely on for solid roms. I'll be downloading this and taking it for a spin tonight. I'm sure it's as full proof as the rest of your work. Photo tab working in touchflow?

You rock bro, Thanks!

Do you have plans to leave us anytime soon, or are you stuck in the same "waiting for an upgrade" boat as most of the rest of us? lol

Photo tab works now. I'm not getting rid of my i910 anytime soon. I did upgrade my other Omnia to a Omnia II though. Should be here in a day or two. I'll be cooking for that as well.

Thank you for the kind words!

Guest bluematrix64

Yo Storm, Not bad dude! The only thing I noticed is on the m2d side, I can't get the weather tab to gather weather info for any city in my area (Northeast US)... Is there a tweak I am missing?

Guest tractor101
+ 1 on the weather issue. but i do love the full screen weather on the home tab

you rock bro

I was just about to start a thread on the weather, it may not be limited to this ROM. I have been running Megamnia for months and just in the last couple days it is not able to download any update. Home screen weather works tho.

Guest techfellow
I was just about to start a thread on the weather, it may not be limited to this ROM. I have been running Megamnia for months and just in the last couple days it is not able to download any update. Home screen weather works tho.

It seems that the weather tab on m2d is an issue all around. Same for the latest roms from omniaroms.com

Guest thedeathofme
Yo Storm, Not bad dude! The only thing I noticed is on the m2d side, I can't get the weather tab to gather weather info for any city in my area (Northeast US)... Is there a tweak I am missing?

same here... not a big deal, but it did work on the last M2D build. Though overall I'm very impressed with this ROM. Awesome job! Only thing I added was Titanium Weather with some custom icons.

Do you think google maps 4 would work? Ive been wanting to checkout the street view option.

All hail Rob Storm! haha

Guest Paul Perez

Its not the phone, its a nationwide problem, I have the same problem with other roms.

Guest irishlaxer
same here... not a big deal, but it did work on the last M2D build. Though overall I'm very impressed with this ROM. Awesome job! Only thing I added was Titanium Weather with some custom icons.

Do you think google maps 4 would work? Ive been wanting to checkout the street view option.

All hail Rob Storm! haha

+1 on this, on the previous Storm ROM weather tab was working.

Great work Storm!

Guest repilce

Question (omnia newb here), As long as my phone either comes with the CF03 (or i flash it to that if not). I should be able to flash straight to this rom, no?

Guest irishlaxer
Question (omnia newb here), As long as my phone either comes with the CF03 (or i flash it to that if not). I should be able to flash straight to this rom, no?

Yes if you have CF03 you can flash with this ROM. That's what I did with success.

Guest repilce
Yes if you have CF03 you can flash with this ROM. That's what I did with success.

Cool, thanks for the quick response. I havent flashed a phone since my old moto Razr v3 (vzw), I'm really looking foward to playing with this omnia.

btw, good morning, and how bout those pics <_<

Guest thedeathofme
As of this morning the weather tab is working for me for weather in the Northeast

same here... didn't think it had anything to do with the rom. It's kinda funny how we all flashed right to this build without even seeing any screen shots or finding out what was built into it. We have that much faith in you Rob.

Guest LordSith
+1 on this, on the previous Storm ROM weather tab was working.

Great work Storm!

I am currently running his last ROM and albeit the weather tab works, but it lists only a few cities, and the closest one I found to me is about an hour away. I just remove the tab from my list. However, after installing Google maps, I noticed that the weather under the time is accurate and follows me wherever I am.

Just downloaded the new ROM and am eager to test it out. I'm sure coming from Storm, it rocks.