[ROM] Sinan's I8000 JF5 WM6.1 UltraLite Rom [Discontinued]

Guest sinancetinkaya

Guest Uss_Defiant
Guys, does anyone want wm6.5 build 21901 ?

This version has top start menu and it's so far so good

I'd rather have a 6.5.5 build :huh: but if not possible, the stuff you're churning out right now is amazing, thanks for all your help!

Guest sinancetinkaya
I'd rather have a 6.5.5 build :huh: but if not possible, the stuff you're churning out right now is amazing, thanks for all your help!

These things are just tests. Sometimes I try new things, when I get inspiration.

Guest selcuk666

Sayın Sinan bey, 6.5 romunuzdaki ekran kilidi standart 6.5 ekran kilidinden farklı, daha çok 6.1 ekran kilidi gibi olmuş ve çok güzel görünüyor, ayrıca ram' dende kazandırıyor. iconsoft phone extention ile cevap ekranı çakışmıyor, bunu nasıl yaptınız bize öğretebilirmisiniz, yada bunu yapacak bir cab vs varmı, teşekkürler

Edited by selcuk666

Guest sinancetinkaya
Sayın Sinan bey, 6.5 romunuzdaki ekran kilidi standart 6.5 ekran kilidinden farklı, daha çok 6.1 ekran kilidi gibi olmuş ve çok güzel görünüyor, ayrıca ram' dende kazandırıyor. iconsoft phone extention ile cevap ekranı çakışmıyor, bunu nasıl yaptınız bize öğretebilirmisiniz, yada bunu yapacak bir cab vs varmı, teşekkürler

I did nothing. When you remove WM6.5 Lock screen, its default screen lock comes back.

Guest jmsmartins

hi guys

i have an i900 since dec 2008 and i've been around in modaco flashing hundreds of roms..

now i'm a newbie in i8000 (bought it last weekend) and i've been reading this section. i think i'm ready to flash it and i'd like to try this rom.

i just need a litle help here.

my device came with wm6.5 and here are some specs:

PDA NXXII9

CSC TPHII9

PHONE XXII6

i'm thinking of flashing PDA and CSC, but i wanted to know if i have/you recommend to flash also the phone part (so far i'm happy with the phone part); also do i have to flash eboot? from what i've read i think it isn't necessary because i'm already on wm6.5 but still do u think it would be better? (some fear of bricking my O2 )

thanks guys, hope to see an answer soon

Guest jermx
Guys, does anyone want wm6.5 build 21901 ?

This version has top start menu and it's so far so good

Hi sinan appreciate if you cook a ROM with this version. A lot of apps dont work with 6.5.3/5/2.

Thanks

Guest sinancetinkaya

23/04/2010

This is a new update for my wm6.1 NOT wm6.5.3!!!

Used a mix of IJ1 and JD1 drivers and JD1's WM6.5 native kernel

PagePool is 4mb

my opinion is that this is my best rom, very different from my previous wm6.1 roms, I hope that there is no critical errors.

4546005874_cc847c8c5e_o.jpg

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest drorcun
23/04/2010

PagePool is 4mb

my opinion is that this is my best rom, very different from my previous wm6.1 roms, I hope that there is no critical errors.

free 130? incredible.. is it enough 4mb pp?

ok i see the first page about pagepool request..

Edited by drorcun

Guest sinancetinkaya
twu's script does not work btw.. have checksum error..

it's a script does some changes on target file by using hex editor. I need to check it out to find out how it works, but I already wasted a lot of time for these stuffs. I'll upload a 8mb pp rom for now. If you don't use manila,htc sense or pointui, 8 mb pp is not necessary for wm6.1

Yes 130mb free ram at rom start, incredible isn't it :huh:

You need to use JD1 or newer eboot.

I had to use JD1's wm6.5.3 native kernel (oemxipkernel), otherwise I can't use the free ram that the new eboot frees.

This rom based JD1 and IJ1 oem.Now we have autorotation of JD1, screen lock by using power button of JD1, loud speaker of IJ1, fast and smooth sliding of JD1, touch sensitive of JD1, video playback of IJ1, gps of JD1 :P

I took the best drivers of each version. Honestly, this is my best rom :blink:

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest kmp56
23/04/2010

PagePool is 4mb

Great rom, but LITE version PLEASE...

Guest sinancetinkaya
do you try gps? igo8 cannot find the gps receiver..

I tried it and working. Try to disable SNTP server in xtra settings

4547790556_9d3ae50381_o.png

Edited by sinancetinkaya

Guest sinancetinkaya
Hi sinan appreciate if you cook a ROM with this version. A lot of apps dont work with 6.5.3/5/2.

Thanks

At your request, wm6.5 21901's link is added to the first post. No support because I'm using my wm6.1

Guys, please help me about answering the questions of new users. If you know answers, please feel free and write them.

Guest COOLCABMAN

assalamualikum sinan, thanx for the new rom with 8 mb pp, but i have one problem the rapid share, can any body put some mirrors for the application cab file :huh: thank u very much for all the support guys,

Guest KATEHOK

I downloaded and installed Sinan_i8000_NXXJD1_WM65_Lite_v20100420.7z

It seems OK, but now I see some Muslim prayers on each boot (on WM first boot screen).

Is there any way to get rid of them?

Or is this ROM so bad that you really have to pray for it to boot?

Update: Never mind, replaced welcomehead.192.png with a naked girl and the phone still boots.

Edited by KATEHOK

Guest enrico988
I downloaded and installed Sinan_i8000_NXXJD1_WM65_Lite_v20100420.7z

It seems OK, but now I see some Muslim prayers on each boot (on WM first boot screen).

Is there any way to get rid of them?

Or is this ROM so bad that you really have to pray for it to boot?

Please stop complaining about this, he's just sharing his work, he doesn't oblige you do use it.

However you can change the boot screen, search in the forum or use google for getting it.

Guest KATEHOK
Please stop complaining about this, he's just sharing his work, he doesn't oblige you do use it.

However you can change the boot screen, search in the forum or use google for getting it.

It was a question, not a complaint. Anyway, I found a solution 2 minutes later and updated the post. The ROM does look quite nice.

Guest KATEHOK
@katehok

ROM you do, you want to put his sister, one does not appeal :huh: Thanks,thanks,thanks SINAN to great ROM :P

No way, my ROMs will only feature the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Too bad I have no idea how to create them ;(